BTS

🍼little Yoongi, Jimin

Namjoon is trying to sit Yoongi in his booster car seat, but the little one is squirming and whining in his arms. Yoongi's little feet or hands keep getting in his way. They are late, Seokjin forgot his backpack with diapers and snacks so he ran back and Namjoon's only work is to strap Yoongi in his car seat.

Yoongi bursts into tears and angrily flaps his arms which gave Namjoon the best opportunity to finally get him in the seat. He fastens the straps and checks they aren't too tight. Yoongi kicks his legs in anger and Seokjin is finally back with his bag.

"Why is our kitten crying?"

Namjoon starts the engine and rolls his eyes. This happens all the time! Seokjin thinks he makes Yoongi cry. The reason is simple. Yoongi is a cry baby! Yoongi is often in his baby space and when he feels like a baby, he cries and whines all the time. Today isn't any different. They arranged a trip with Hoseok and his little boy Jimin, Jungkook with Taehyung couldn't come. They are going to a zoo and they are already late.

They reach the zoo 20 minutes later. Hoseok with Jimin are already waiting in front of the main entrance. Namjoon goes to buy tickets and Seokjin opens the trunk of their SUV and pulls out their red umbrella stroller. He stuffed his backpack in the storage basket underneath. Then Seokjin unstraps Yoongi from his car seat and sits him down in the stroller. Yoongi is whining and squirming again while his appa rolls his eyes. Seokjin is just trying to make Yoongi happy, they can't be at home all the time! Seokjin starts pushing the stroller and Jimin is skipping next to it. Seokjin unfolds the stroller's roof so the sun won't hurt Yoongi's delicate skin and they go to see the monkeys.

Yoongi is tugging on the safety harness and keeps trying to turn around to see his appa.

"Julien! Daddy, look!"

Jimin is jumping up and down while pointing on a group of lemurs and they go nearer.

"Yoongi, do you remember the movie? Madagascar?"

The little one glances on the lemurs, but keeps crying. He hates to face forward, he wants to see his appa! Namjoon knows Yoongi likes mice and there is a mouse house where they can learn about mice - in Jimin's case - or watch the tiny creature - Yoongi's case.

They see so many animals. Elephants, giraffes, penguins, red pandas, they saw everything and then buy pizzas before going in the souvenir shop. Jimin fell in love with a yellow T-shirt with a bee popping it's head out of a stripped pocket and a magnet with two koalas hugging. Yoongi isn't very interested so Seokjin chooses for him, he hands him a stuffed platypus. Today was a success, at least for Seokjin. He isn't very sure Yoongi enjoyed it today, but he spent some time with his friend, ate pizza and now gets a new toy. Yoongi is too tired to fight when Namjoon straps him in his car seat. He is slowly sucking on his pacifier while his daddy drives and appa is falling asleep. Yoongi's eyes are slowly closing and he hugs his new stuffed friend.