SUPER JUNIOR

Heechul really hates, HATES storms. No, he isn't scared of storms, he isn't, but the 6 littles are.

Yesung has been fussy since the first evidence that a storm is going to hit Seoul. Everyone says this storm is probably going to be the biggest one of this year. Yeah, that really helps.

Yesung is hanging on Heechul and keeps whining right next to his ear. Kyuhyun, Siwon, Donghae and Hyukjae are just mad that they can't go out and play. They are watching the TV and Heechul really wants to put Yesung down on the couch and rest a bit. However, it isn't possible due to the way Yesung clings to him.

His brothers are watching the TV while eating popcorn and shoot angry glares toward the whiny little one. Ryeowook is a bit scared too, but he won't admit it, he isn't a tiny baby like Yesung.

In the moment the first flash crosses the dark sky, Yesung starts wailing. Heechul doesn't want to cause a fight so he goes in his bedroom. He is patting Yesung's back and tries to cheer him up using his stuffed bunny. More flashes enlight the sky when suddenly the lights go off. Heechul hears screaming coming from the living room. The littles are close to fighting while Leeteuk tries to calm them down. Ryeowook runs in the bedroom where is crying his brother.

He jumps on the bed and squeezes himself under Heechul's arm. Heechul quickly hugs him and kisses the top of his head.

"It's okay, I will protect you both."

Heechul is hugging his babies while Leeteuk is trying to calm down the fight in the living room. He plays cartoons on his laptop and the littles are happy again. Heechul is glad no one else runs in the room, they are alone and he can work on calming down the babies.

Yesung's face is pressed in the crook of Heechul's neck and Heechul can feel snots and tears staining his shirt and neck. Yesung's face is hot after crying so much, but he is exhausted, soon he will fall asleep. Ryeowook is also calming down, he loves Heechul's scent. The storm is still raging outside, but the two babies are calm, they are dozing off on Heechul's chest. The door silently opens and Kyuhyun peeks inside. He doesn't want to admit he wants to cuddle, he acts as if he is looking for something and slowly moves to Heechul. Heechul lets him worm his way on his lap and he is forced to lay Yesung on the bed. The little one is asleep, he is sucking on a pacifier and curls into a ball. Kyuhyun takes Yesung's spot, he hugs Heechul around neck and breaths in his floral scent.

Heechul would like to lie down which isn't possible with the littles hanging on him. After a moment Heechul puts Ryeowook down and starts lulling Kyuhyun to sleep. The bedroom is serene like a temple, it is silent and warm and smells like Heechul's sweet body lotions and perfumes. Kyuhyun is asleep in a moment and Heechul puts him down with a long sigh. His bed is fully occupied, the three sleeping littles are so cute when they sleep and so Heechul goes to find an empty bed where he could rest his tired body.