Namjoon&Hoseok&Seokjin - PART 2

🍼little Hoseok

Hoseok is always happy, he is like their little sun - always beaming with joy, bouncing with never ending energy and offering smiles to everyone. That's why it is hard to let go of Hoseok even for a few hours per day.

Both Seokjin and Namjoon have their work and duties, Seokjin was recently promoted and it means more money and more hours in his office. They had to find a daycare for their little one.

They explained him what a daycare means and Hoseok was excited about his first day. A daycare sounded like a place full of toys, friends and fun. However, now he finds out his daddies can't stay with him. Seokjin and Namjoon have to leave in a while or they are going to be late. But how can they leave when Hoseok cries so hard. He is clutching a new stuffed toy - a little bribe - and his lovely face is red, snots are escaping his nose and a caregiver is holding his hand.

The playroom behind the caregiver is half full, other littles are calm and play while Hoseok is in the middle of a meltdown. They both know how much Hoseok can cry and scream if he has a reason. Namjoon kneels down and pats Hoseok's back.

"Bunny, I know this is hard, but daddies never lie. You will have fun."

Hoseok hugs daddy around neck and Namjoon kisses his cheeks. Seokjin is on the edge of tears, he can't stand there or he will change his mind and take Hoseok away. Seokjin silently leaves and Namjoon dries Hoseok's cheeks.

"We are going to be back really soon, you are going to play, find friends, have lunch and a nap and then we are going to be back. Tonight we can do everything you want."

Namjoon gently pushes Hoseok away a bit and kisses him on the forehead again. This is tearing him apart. The only thing which is a bit soothing is the fact that this is probably the best and most expensive daycare in Seoul, there is no better place for Hoseok.

The boy cries while a kind teacher leads him in a playroom. There are many littles who are waiting for the newcomer and they are ready to be his friends. The teacher knows that littles who cry this hard are usually the ones who later don't want to leave.