Leeteuk&Yesung - PART 2

🍼little Yesung

Leeteuk shouldn't say this, but Yesung is his favorite little one in the entire daycare and not just because of his beautiful daddy.

Yesung can be difficult, especially his eating habits, but he is the sweetest and cutest boy. Unfortunately, today isn't so sweet. Everything seemed normal until Yesung threw up a bit while coloring in a coloring book.

Since then, Leeteuk has been holding him and doing everything to make him feel a tad better. Yesung is tucked in his arms, a blanket wrapped around him and Leeteuk gently pats his back. Together they wait for daddy. Heechul isn't in Seoul, his friend took Yesung in the daycare this morning, but now he is hurrying back.

Leeteuk did a covid test to Yesung to know in how big troubles they are, luckily it was negative. Right now Yesung is rubbing his nose to get rid of the weird feeling inside and Leeteuk strokes his hair out of his face. Yesung is sleepy. He threw up, cried because someone mocked him for being sick and now he just feels miserable. At least he can have his pacifier, but that is quite small victory. Leeteuk is rocking him, patting his back and overall tries hard to make him comfy, but only daddy could help.

Yesung falls asleep after a bit longer and Leeteuk sighs. He hates to admit it, but he is looking forward to Heechul's arrival. He is alone in a room with Yesung to ensure no one else catches his germs so no one will disturb them and they could speak. Leeteuk wants to offer him that he will look after the sick little, it is clear Yesung must stay at home and Heechul cant stay with him. And then, after Heechul recognizes that Leeteuk is the best boyfriend he can ever find, Leeteuk will ask him out.