ONEUS

🍼 little Ravn

Oneus is having the first really huge concert and the boys are just terribly nervous. Their knees feel like made from jelly, their throats are dry and they want nothing more than to hide somewhere. Their manager came and told them that it is time to go on the stage and they slowly started to move.

Their fans can be heard yelling their names and suddenly they stepped in sharp light of reflectors. The members started to work while the fans are loudly cheering up. Oneus put everything in their dancing and singing, like always. They are working on 110% so the boys are really exhausted when the concert ends. They are exhausted by in the good way, they had their first really big show with thousands of fans. They earned so much money, their dream about being a K-pop idols is slowly coming true.

The concert ended and now they need to chat with the fans for a while. Ravn is smiling while waving to the fans like rest of the members when suddenly something caught his attention. One of the fans, in the first line, is holding huge Hello Kitty plushie. Ravn feels like he is walking on a pavement covered with ice. He tries to stop himself from slipping in his little space but he knows that he is losing this battle. Suddenly his smile grows even bigger and he made grabby hands toward the girl with plushie.

Ravn doesn't know when did he slipped into little space for the first time, it simply happened. He was scared that other members are going to find out about his little space until one night when he slipped in front of them. Everyone was freaking out but then let Ravn to explain everything. Xion and Keonhee were the first who decided to take care of him. Ravn is the eldest but he likes when the others are taking care of him. He is usually 2 to 4 years old so most of the times he is playing with his toys or tablet. He likes that he has no worries when he is in little space and everyone is turning only around him. When he is in little space everyone is playing with him, cuddling with him and giving him snacks like bottles of milk.

But back to this night. Luckily for him Keonhee alias his strict daddy is standing close to him and grabbed back of his shirt before he can leave the stage and go to her. Keonhee was keeping an eye on their little one since the concert has begun and he knew that Ravn is going to slip in moment when he spotted the girl with plushie. So Keonhee is tightly holding back of Ravn's shirt and his eyes find Xion. Xion frowned a bit but then smiled on his little baby. They speed up in leaving the stage and then changed their clothes in few minutes. Keonhee gets everyone in their van and then sighed because they are finally leaving and going home. They survived another time when their little one slipped in public place.

In few minutes they are opening door of their dorm. Everyone stormed inside, tired and hungry. They need to take a shower but Ravn needs to go first. Xion ran him a bath and then sat him inside the warm water. Xion left his boxers on and got in the bathtub too so they can get clean in the same time. 6 members wants to get fresh after their concert so Xion doesn't bath Ravn for a long time. In ten minutes they are leaving the bathroom, Ravn wrapped in a bathrobe with bear ears and Xion has a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Bathroom is free!"

He hears that someone is running in the bathroom and he leads Ravn in their bedroom. Ravn, Keonhee and Xion are sharing one bedroom, Seoho, Hwanwoong and Leedo are sharing the second room. Their dorm isn't very big, only two bedrooms, one bathroom and one bigger room which is kitchen shared with dining room and living room. It is small for 6 people but they need to wait for bigger apartment.

Ravn climbed on his bed and Xion patted his naked bum. He isn't sure if he needs a diaper but their baby is probably 2 years old. So no, he doesn't need them. Xion takes a pair of baby blue joggers and white fluffy hoodie so his boy is going to be comfy. Ravn grabs one of his stuffed friend and laid down. He is tired but he is also hungry so he needs to wait for Hwanwoong to cook some dinner. They are going to have only very quick noodles and then they will head in beds. Xion gave a pacifier to Ravn and then goes to help to Hwanwoong.

They can eat very soon and Xion feeds their little one before the noodles get everywhere. In few minutes all the food is gone and only dirty dishes stay on the table. Xion got up from the table and goes to prepare bottle of warm milk for his baby while Keonhee takes Ravn in their bedroom. He tucked him in his bed and kissed his forehead and they wait for Xion. Xion is the daddy who takes care of diaper changes, feeding and bathing. Keonhee is the daddy who discipline Ravn when he misbehaves and dress him.

Xion came with the bottle and Ravn started to suck on the teat. He loves his warm milk and also his daddy is rubbing his tummy while silently singing to him. Xion is watching his baby who is falling asleep and strokes his hair. He is also exhausted but he wants to make sure that Ravn is fast asleep before leaving him alone and after ten minutes the bottle is empty and Ravn is slobbering on his pillow while dreaming about gummy bears and unicorns.