Johnny&Mark - PART 1

🍼little Mark

Johnny really wants to be the best boss for his employees and when someone suggested that Fridays could be days when you bring your little in the office, he said yes. It means he has to bring little Mark in his office every Friday so his employees see he is just like them despite his high rank. It doesn't really matter, on Fridays they work only until 13.

Mark is quite thrilled. He loves going somewhere with his daddy even if it is a boring office. Mark also knows that he will see Renjun who is his friend. One unused office was turned into a friendly space for littles where they can play or take a nap.

Johnny helps Mark with getting out of their silver SUV and holds his hand while also carrying Mark's backpack which is designed to look like a hamster. They walk inside the modern building where is located his company. Every Friday is loud with the littles running around. Johnny has around 30 employees and more than half of them has a little. Johnny goes in his office and takes off Mark's jacket. The little one is ready to run away to find Renjun while the accounting supervisor comes to discuss something with him.

Mark is playing with other littles and Johnny's assistant looks after them. There is also a bit tray full of macarons and the assistant is ready to pour milk into cups if the littles feel thirsty. The assistant doesn't mind it, looking after the littles is easy, most of them are well-behaved. Mark and Renjun are probably the loudest, they like each other, but their caregivers don't have time to arrange a playdate for them.

Johnny is working, but occasionally glances toward the room to be sure his baby is okay. He doesn't need to look, he can clearly hear Mark's laughter. Johnny is glad he can spend more time with Mark, even if the "more time" are just a few moments when Mark runs in his office to take something from his backpack. Lunch is quickly nearing so Johnny has to get Mark, then they will go to a restaurant to eat lunch and then they will go home.

Getting Mark away from playing is hard, but he promises chicken nuggets and French fries. Renjun hugs his friend and Johnny grabs Mark's hand. Mark is waving to his friend, but follows his daddy, he is ready to do everything just to get chicken nuggets and Johnny gives up, he will eat a burger from McDonald's instead of a steak from some high-end restaurant.