SUPERM - PART 1

🍼little Lucas

Kai and Ten usually have busy schedules, but one of them is always free to look after Lucas. However, today they found out Ten's meeting was moved on an earlier time and now no one can look after him.

Kai has never taken Lucas with him to his dance lessons. But the whole dance academy belongs to him, so it wont be a big problem. Ten can leave and Kai gets the little one dressed.

"You need to be a good boy for daddy, okay?

Lucas nods with a serious expression. He is a good boy, the best. Kai knows Lucas can be loud and messy, he just hopes that today he will be shy during his classes.

The academy isn't far, just 10 minutes by subway and everyone who meets the couple is goggling at them in disbelief. They had no idea Kai has a little!

Lucas is waving to everyone while holding his daddy's hand. Kai takes him in his office where he changes his clothes and then they go in a dance studio. Kai's students are already waiting for their teacher and Kai goes toward an empty corner. There, he unfolds a padded blanket, put a few toys on it and Lucas sits down.

"Play and be good, okay?"

Kai hurries to his students and starts the lesson. Lucas tries to be a good boy and play, but he gets bored really soon. He turns his attention to the ballet dancers. The elegant ballerinas are jumping one after another and Kai lifts them and spins with them. It is a hard work for the dancers, but to Lucas it looks funny.

"Daddy!"

Lucas wanted to run like the elegant ballerinas, but then got scared and abruptly stopped. Everyone is looking at him and he shyly lifts his arms.

"Daddy, up!"

Kai smiles before effortlessly picking him up and spinning around a few times. Lucas giggles and grips his daddy's shoulders. Kai is glad the lesson is ending, the dancers aren't focusing on him, but on the cute little one. Lunch time came and Kai doesn't want others to see their boss eating so much so he avoids the cafeteria and rather takes Lucas out to eat. They head in a near pizza Alvolo and Kai orders two pizzas. He loves chicken so he also orders Buffalo wings. They eat, but then Kai has to go back to teach more lessons. Lucas is exhausted and Kai put him down on the small couch in his office. He tucks Lucas underneath a blanket and gives him his pacifier before closing the door and instructs his secretary to call him when Lucas wakes up.