EXO

🍼 little Baekhyun

Baekhyun is observing the rattle in his small hand like it is the most curious thing on planet. They all know that Baekhyun is exhausted. Maybe it sounds mean, but he is the weakest in EXO. He always takes the mean comments about him too seriously while the rest of boys only shrug or in Sehun's case he always responds with something sassy. Baekhyun is working too hard. His singing and dancing is good, but he needs to be the best. He isn't self-confident and often sees himself as ugly. So, this is his way how to stay sane and prevent himself from being crushed by his idol statute. He enjoys few days sometimes even week in his baby head space and then can stand up as new Baekhyun.

And EXO has to admit that he is helping them too. Baekhyun's cuteness always washes their worries away. Right now they are melting over the sight in front of them. Baekhyun is laying on blanket on carpet in the living room. He is wearing thick diaper and fleece bear onesie. It is brown with socked feet and only his little hands and face are visible. The hood which he has over his head has small brown ears. Baekhyun is sucking on pacifier and drools so Chanyeol is wiping the slobber away with napkin while Suho prepares bottle of baby formula. Baekhyun is always relaxed too deep in the baby space that he doesn't know how to chew.

When the boys spot Suho with the baby bottle they started to fight over who will feed him. In the end Xiumin wins but not very fairly. Xiumin easily lifts small Baekhyun from the blanket and cradled him close to his chest while the rest is still arguing.

"Hey guys give me the bottle."

Only now the rest of EXO turned to him and groaned. Suho handed the bottle to Xiumin because now it is useless to fight because they would make the baby cry and they suffer when their little puppy suffers. Baekhyun cried out when is his pacifier removed but calmed down when Xiumin nudges his pouty lips with teat of the bottle. Baekhyun immediately latched on the bottle and drinks hungrily. Everyone is sitting around Xiumin and the baby and coo because little Baekhyun is just so cute. Baekhyun is watching them too and smiles at them. After the bottle Xiumin hands the baby to Chen who burped him and handed him to Kyungsoo who changed his diaper. Then he put the baby back on the blanket. Jongin and Sehun are ready to play with him but Baekhyun isn't paying attention to them. He is only sucking on pacifier and watches the two idiots who are dangling toys over his head and disturb him. Suho and Kyungsoo go to start making dinner, Chanyeol goes to gym and Chen with Xiumin go out with their pets.

Sehun and Jongin are alone and they are frustrated that Baekhyun has no interest in them.

"Anyway, he loves me more than you."

Sehun said and then crossed his arms. Jongin glared at him and kneeled few steps in front of Baekhyun.

"Baekie come to uncle Jongin!"

Jongin extend his hand toward Baekhyun and moves his finger like he does to call his dog. Baekhyun only looks at him and blinked few times before he looks back at his rattle. Sehun is watching Jongin and then got on knees too.

"Baekhyunie come to uncle Sehunie!"

After few minutes they are almost yelling but Baekhyun is only staring at them. Soon he starts to sob because he doesn't like loud noises. Sehun and Jongin don't hear his quiet sobbing and the baby starts to wail. They both froze and shut up. Kyungsoo hears the distraught crying of the baby and runs to the living room. Kyungsoo hit both Sehun and Jongin with wooden spoon and lifted Baekhyun.

"Shame on you! He isn't toy!"

Kyungsoo gave them his hard stare and leaves with Baekhyun. He holds the baby on his hip and bounces him. He is patting his back and soon Baekhyun calmed down.