Jungkook&Taehyung

🍼little Taehyung

Jungkook sometimes hates his job. It keeps him away from his little kitten and he loves Taehyung more than himself. That's why he always tries to make Saturdays special.

Only weekends are "their" days. Weekends mean Jungkook doesn't need to work - well, sometimes his boss decides to be an asshole and Jungkook needs to finish some projects during weekends. Taehyung doesn't need to go to the daycare and he can choose what they will do.

Taehyung usually just wants to be a tiny baby during weekends to fully enjoy his daddy. Jungkook doesn't mind it even if it means extra work like changing diapers or preparing bottles. Really tiny Taehyung especially loves bottles.

Jungkook cooks dinner for himself and tries to feed Taehyung a bit of solid food, but the boy refuses. Jungkook washes his plate and then prepares a warm bottle of vanilla flavored formula. The little one is watching daddy from his spot in the highchair. He is patiently sucking on a pacifier until daddy turns around with the bottle in one hand. The pacifier slips out from between his lips and Taehyung lifts his arms. Jungkook chuckles and quickly picks up his impatient baby.

He goes in their bedroom and sits down on the bed. Taehyung is already bathed, diapered and dressed in a warm pants and onesie, but Jungkook knows how much Taehyung loves everything soft. He puts a pair of fluffy socks on Taehyung's wriggling feet and then grabs a fleece blanket. He carefully places Taehyung in his lap so his head is resting in the crook of his arm. He uses the blanket to create something similar to a little tent so Taehyung has privacy and the dark underneath the blanket will prepare him for bedtime. Jungkook's free hand is holding the bottle and he nudges Taehyung's lips. Taehyung closes his lips around the rubber teat and starts to suck.

Jungkook is looking out of the big window of their bedroom. He saved enough money to afford a flat in a nice neighbor so there is a park right under their windows. Taehyung's daycare is near, there are many small shops and they live comfy life. Jungkook smiles when he hears soft burp coming from Taehyung. He peeks under the blanket to check on his baby. Taehyung's big eyes turn to him and Jungkook smiles again. If he has to choose only one moment which should last for the rest of the time, then he would choose this.