Jimin&Jungkook

🍼little Jimin

As a singer and actor Jungkook learned how to deal with the lack of privacy. However, it doesn't mean it isn't annoying.

Jungkook wanted to enjoy a nice lunch with his little one. The restaurant offers private dining rooms so Jungkook could spend some quality time with Jimin. Jimin has a nanny who he loves, but there is no one he loves more than his daddy.

Jimin is showing him all the pictures he took with his iPhone. Seokjin often takes him on trips so Jimin has lots of opportunities to take pretty pictures of cats, clouds, birds, anything he finds interesting or nice.

Jungkook is smiling while listening to Jimin's babbling. The boy is so cute! Sometimes Jungkook promises to himself he will retire in 5 years. He has enough money to retire, but his work is his hobby so he always pushes the idea of calm retirement out of his head.

Suddenly, his visibly nervous bodyguard enters the dining room.

"Sir, there is a problem."

He is referring to the fact that outside the restaurant are dozens, maybe a hundred of fans and the crowd keeps growing.

Someone shared Jungkook's location on Twitter and then it spread like fire. Now, hoards of fans are waiting outside the restaurant.

Jungkook's lips turn into a thin line and he finishes his drink.

"Let's go home, baby."

Jimin nods and grabs daddy's hand. His small hand grips daddy's tattooed hand as strong as he can. Jimin is often feeling uneasy when he sees how many people are waiting for his daddy. Sometimes he loves the attention, he also gets many gifts from people who want to become friends with his daddy. But today, Jimin just want to cry or hide under daddy's oversized jacket.

His bodyguard and driver do their best, they try to push the fans back, but it is useless. People are pushing themselves toward Jungkook, they are screaming and shoving their phones toward him. Suddenly someone almost fell on Jungkook and Jimin's hand slipped out of his. He realizes it in a second, but he cant get back. Jungkook is fighting against the crowd, but they are pushing him away from Jimin.

"Enough! Stop!"

Even Jungkook is surprised by the power of his own voice. He managed to scream louder than the crowd who now freezes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

Jungkook is so mad he could punch someone right now. Rather than fighting, he gets to Jimin who is silently crying on the ground. He is so scared that he cant make a sound. Daddy tightly hugs him and gets in their car. Jungkook doesn't care about the comments that are spreading on the Internet. His baby almost got hurt because of his fans, he won't apologize for his outburst.

They safely arrive home and Jungkook lies down with still terrified Jimin. Jimin is slightly shaking, he didn't know what to do when the people pushed daddy away from him, he was scared daddy wont come back for him.

Jungkook is patting his back, stroking his hair and pressing soft kisses to his cheeks to make Jimin feel better. Only after his baby fell asleep, he decides to write a short Tweet to announce he is taking a short break. After everything what happened today, Jimin deserves a short holiday with his daddy somewhere no one knows him.