Namjoon&Hoseok&Seokjin

🍼little Hoseok

Hoseok has many weird and cute habits. He likes to do a little dance while he eats in his highchair, he likes to braid Seokjin's hair, he likes to read aloud to Namjoon when he is tired and he wears socks in bed no matter how hot the weather is. When you see Hoseok, you think he is the cutest little boy.

But Namjoon doesn't know why does Hoseok love rain so much. Whenever it is raining outside, Hoseok wants to play in the rain. He is scared of storms, thunders are terrifying, but if it only rains no one can keep Hoseok inside.

Namjoon knows why Seokjin sent them in the supermarket out of nowhere with a list of things they need to buy. He also knows they always have a bottle of soy sauce at home so Seokjin is lying. He only wanted to avoid going outside in the terrible rain with their baby boy.

Namjoon clutches the cotton bag with a bottle of soy sauce, bottle of soju, seasoned seaweed and gummy chews peach for Hoseok. Right now they are standing under the supermarket's awning. Namjoon is ready to head home, but Hoseok has a different idea.

He is wearing yellow raincoat with small green frogs and rubber boots with white ducks. Hoseok is jumping up and down in a puddle while reaching his hands toward the sky. The boy is drenched despite his raincoat and rubber boots, Seokjin will be a bit mad at him for leaving him in wet clothes so Hoseok will get a hot bath after coming home.

"Hoseok! Appa is cooking dinner, let's go!"

Hoseok briefly looks at his daddy and then looks at the grey sky again. Cold raindrops are falling down as if he is standing in a huge shower. Namjoon leaves him to play in the rain for 15 more minutes and then he steps from under the awning. He holds an umbrella over his head and grabs Hoseok's hand.

"Let's go or appa will be mad."

Hoseok follows daddy who is trying to warm up his boy's cold hands while Hoseok's free hand is still mindlessly grabbing the raindrops.