Heechul&Yesung - PART 1

🍼little Yesung

Heechul is happy he can go back to his old life, the pandemic stopped him from starring in movies or attending shows, but the sad times are over and Heechul can enjoy being famous again. The only problem is Yesung.

The little one got easily used to being with his daddy all the time and now it is hard to let go and be without his daddy. Heechul is attending an awards ceremony and he would like to take Yesung with him, but there are still some strict rules thanks to the virus and he has to follow them. He has to attend the show alone. That means uncle Donghae had to come in their house with little Hyukjae and he will look after Yesung.

Donghae already sits in the living room while Hyukjae is trying to find some movie in Heechul's wide collection of movies while the poor man is suffering upstairs. Yesung threw himself on the ground some time ago and he cries and screams. He truly believes his tantrum can stop daddy from leaving, but he is wrong. Heechul really loves him, but now he wants to spend time with adults. It is hard to be alone only with Yesung, cooking, playing with him and making him happy for 24 hours every day. And now is his first opportunity to put on a new suit and go out. Yesung is crying and his daddy kneels down next to him.

"Yesung, daddy will be back in a few hours. Be a good boy and waits with uncle, can you do that for daddy?"

Yesung shakes his head no. He doesn't want to be a good boy if it means being away from his daddy. Heechul kisses his cheeks and picks him up.

"Uncle is ordering pizza, go and tell him what pizza you want."

This really forced Yesung to go downstairs because Hyukjae always wants pizza with spicy things and Yesung hates spicy food. He was right, Hyukjae is already telling his daddy to order pizza with chilli salami. Yesung started to cry and whine because he wants pizza with lots of cheese and not some spicy ugly food!

Donghae is quickly trying to calm him down and Heechul comes to give him the last few kisses before leaving. Donghae finally ordered three big pizzas and goes to fill two sippy cups with soda. Meanwhile the littles are trying to find some movie they both like and want to watch. Luckily they agreed on watching Jungle Cruise and don't fight or cry anymore. Their pizzas arrived and Donghae plays the movie.

The littles grab their pizza and start to devour the hot triangles covered with cheese and ham. Donghae takes a picture of eating Yesung and sends it to Heechul. Heechul is pleased to see his boss is eating and doesn't cry anymore. He types a short message before hitting send.

I love when he eats well.

Donghae hides his phone and turns his attention to the TV. They watch the movie, eat pizza and enjoy a peaceful evening.

The movie ends and Yesung is wide awake. He doesn't want to sleep when his daddy isn't at home, he will wait for him. Donghae doesn't want to make him cry again so he takes Hyukjae in the bathroom to bath him and leaves Yesung alone. Hyukjae is ready to go in bed, but Yesung refuses to leave the living room. Donghae tucks Hyukjae in the bed in the guest room and goes back in the living room. He will wait with Yesung until Heechul comes back. His friend probably won't be happy that his little one is still awake this late, but Yesung will need some time to get used that things went back to normal.