Yesung&Leeteuk - PART 1

🍼little Yesung

Leeteuk is the most patient caregiver at Sunnyside day care. That is probably the only reason why he is in charge of Yesung during lunches and snacks. This task is frustrating, but Leeteuk's reward is a small chat with Heechul every evening the man comes to pick up his little one. And he hopes one day the small talk will turn into something much bigger, like a date for an example.

The lunch is tasty, Leeteuk doesn't know what is the problem. There is even a cup with vanilla puding. Yesung is looking on the colorful plate with stars with such disgust Leeteuk can't believe it.

"Look, we have only a few pieces of meat left. And then we can take a nap."

Yesung shakes his head no. Leeteuk sighs and turns around. The cafeteria is empty, even Taehyung with Jimin is leaving. Taehyung has that dumb smirk on his lips - he is proud that Jimin finished his lunch, Jimin is also a picky eater like Yesung. Leeteuk sighs again and stabs another piece of meat on the fork.

"Here comes an airplane."

The plastic fork nudges Yesung's lips and the little one frowns.

"Fine, if you don't want to, we don't have to finish it. But daddy has to know about this."

It is useless to say it to Heechul, even the daddy can't change Yesung. He grabs the little's small hand and put the tray with rest of the lunch aside. Leeteuk leads the little one in a bedroom which is just for littles with sleeping problems. Littles who fall asleep without problems are sleeping in a different bedroom where caregivers sing lullabies and read stories. The bedroom where Yesung sleeps is different, there are just 10 cribs, the windows are covered with thick curtains and a white noise machine is turned on. This time the bedroom is filled with noises of ocean waves. Leeteuk checks Yesung's diaper and then lays him down in a crib. Today he is going to sleep in good company, Yoongi is sleeping in a crib on his left and Bang Chan on his right. Leeteuk loosely swaddles Yesung and hands him his stuffed white cloud. Yoongi is already hugging his stuffed Kumamon. Leeteuk is also tired, he checks if the 5 littles in the room are okay and lies down on the carpet. The white noise machine is great, Leeteuk is immediately relaxed. He spots Yoongi starts to suck on his thumb so he forces himself to get up and guides the teat of his pacifier back between his lips. Leeteuk lies down again and closes his eyes. He can hear faint noises of Seokjin's singing coming from the other room and thanks God he is here. Littles like Yoongi or Yesung are feeling very small and can peacefully lie in their cribs, eventually they will also fall asleep and Leeteuk will fall asleep with them.