Seokjin&Yoongi&Namjoon - PART 3

🍼little Yoongi

Enjoying the summer with little Yoongi is hard. Little Yoongi hates hot weather, water, bugs ... the list of things he hates is long. Namjoon and Seokjin know everything their baby hates, but they want to enjoy summer. That's why Namjoon decided to take his family out of the crowded capital city.

A trip to a beach sounds great. However, a trip to a beach means 2 hours long way so they decided to get up soon. Seokjin packed a big bag full of food, Namjoon collected some toys for their baby and soon they were sitting in their car and Namjoon is driving. He doesn't mind waking up early, he is doing it for his family. They can't stay at home all the summer.

Yoongi fell asleep in his car seat while hugging his stuffed llama. He always falls asleep in the car, when they can't calm him down they just strap him in his car seat and ride around the city. They arrive to the beach and the little one is still asleep. Seokjin grabs the light bag with towels, a few books and some clothes and goes to find a nice place. Namjoon stands next to the car and patiently waits. He left the door open so Yoongi isn't too hot and hopes that he will wake up soon. However, Namjoon isn't very lucky.

Yoongi is peacefully snoring while slobbering a bit and Namjoon is tortured by the bright sun. The weather is so hot and the cold ocean is so close yet so far. He can't leave Yoongi alone, but he can't wake him up. Luckily for him, some passing car loudly honked and Yoongi flinched. He opens his eyes with a weak cry leaving his mouth. Yoongi angrily looks around and Namjoon helps him out of the car. There are many bags he has to take. The bag with food is heavy, but he also has to grab two folded beach lounge chairs. Yoongi is carrying his stuffed friend and they go to Seokjin who found a pretty place in the shadow of a tall tree. Namjoon unfolds the lounge chairs and starts to build a beach tent for their little one. Seokjin puts a yellow bucket hat on the top of Yoongi's head and pulls out red swim shorts. Yoongi is ready to hop in the ocean, but Seokjin forced a thick layer of sunblock on every inch of his body.

Namjoon sits down on the warm sand and closes his eyes. Seokjin takes whining Yoongi closer to the water and let Namjoon rest. Yoongi keeps whining while the cold water brushes against his toes. He hates how is the sand rubbing against his feet and Seokjin sighs. He wants to enjoy a nice day on a beach and now it looks like Yoongi will cry soon. They go back to Namjoon who is having a short nap and they sit down. Yoongi gets a bag with Cheez balls and he watches a few seagulls fighting over some dead fish. The weather is getting hotter with every passing minute and Seokjin really wants to swim. He grabs Yoongi's little hand and drags him closer to the ocean which soothes their hot skin. Yoongi dips his small hands in the water and stares on a small fish which swims close to him. Yoongi sits down in the ocean and Seokjin forced a swim vest on his baby. Yoongi can't swim very well so his mommy has to be near. They swim and soon Namjoon joins them. They can't splash water on him, only Yoongi can splash on his caregivers.

They play for a long time before Yoongi got cold and they need to get out. Namjoon wrapped a big towel around Yoongi and pulls down the wet swim shorts. Meanwhile Seokjin unwraps sandwiches and box of orange juice with a paper straw. Namjoon put Yoongi in one lounge chair. Yoongi grabs sunglasses which belongs to Seokjin and put them on. The sunglasses are too big for his tiny nose, they are barely holding on his face, but Yoongi likes that the colors around aren't so bright anymore. Seokjin is holding the sandwich for him so he can take bites and Namjoon went to buy them coffee. Seokjin is successful in lulling Yoongi to sleep so when Namjoon comes back with coffee, they can sit down and enjoy a silent hour until their grumpy kitten wakes up.