N.FLYING

🍼 little Hun

This is the worst nightmare for Seunghyub. The stupid virus is forcing them to stay inside their dorm and their little one Hun is wild. It is hard for him to stay in the dorm without the chance to play outside and he is showing his displeasure by acting like a wild Gremlin. The members are trying to keep him busy but it is hard when the baby is fussy and doesn't want to listen to them. Right now he is playing with the TV remote control and tries how loud it can get. Hweseung rubs his forehead and prays that Seunghyub is going to come back soon. Seunghyub went out with Jaehyun to do grocery shopping and Dongsung and Hweseung are in charge of taking care of Hun.

Few more minutes are enough for Hweseung to lose his control and he roughly ripped the TV remote control out of his hands.

"Enough!"

Hun is shocked and stares on Hweseung for few silent seconds because starting to cry on the top of his lungs. Dongsung glares on Hweseung and then kneeled down next to Hun. They are all scared and worried but yelling won't help.

"Remote control isn't a toy, baby."

Hun ignores him and cries. Hweseung and Dongsung try to calm him down but nothing works and then they hear Jaehyun and Seunghyub coming back. They put many boxes and bags on the floor and Seunghyub took off his gloves and face mask.

"What happened?"

He is mad that someone made his baby cry, Hun was okay when they were leaving and now he is hysterically crying. Seunghyub picked him up and started to bounce him on his hip. Hun wrapped his arms around neck of his caregiver and cries while pointing on Hweseung. The poor man knows that he is going to die as soon as Seunghyub won't be busy with Hun and tries to explain what happened. Unfortunately it made Seunghyub even angrier.

"Who gave you the permission to scold him?!"

Seunghyub is just overprotective and also this whole situation is driving him crazy. It is hard to spend every day with only these four people in a dorm with 6 rooms. There is no space where he can hide and be alone for a while. They are close to fighting when Jaehyun stopped them.

"We weren't here so Hweseung had to scold him, that's okay. There is no reason to fight."

Seunghyub angrily walked away with Hun on his hip and tries to calm down. He hates not being able to go out and have some fun, he likes his members but right now he doesn't want to look at them. Hun is acting like a darling with his daddy and sucks on his pacifier while Seunghyub is sitting on bed in his bedroom and angrily screams inside his head. After a while Hun squirms in his lap and wants down. Seunghyub watches the little one who takes few crayons and started to draw on the wall. The caregiver isn't trying to scold him, he is tired from everything. Hun is drawing colorful circles on the white wall while his daddy watches him and thinks about his family in Daegu. He hopes that they are okay.

"Hun, aren't you a little shit?"

Seunghyub whispers and stares on Hun's back. The little one is okay, he is fussy and annoying but always knows that his caregivers are going to feed him, change his diaper and play with him. Seunghyub watches him for few minutes and then sat down next to him. Hun is ready for being scolded but his daddy joined him and together they are covering the wall with pictures of every possible thing which crosses their minds. Seunghyub started to smile a bit because this is relaxing, he knows that he will need to paint the wall later but for now he is happy to get a bit of distraction. Jaehyun goes to see why is Hun so silent and finds them in Seunghyub's bedroom. He is watching them and then grabs red marker with silver glitters and sat down next to them. He is drawing red pandas and doesn't hear that Hweseung and Dongsung came. The two grab markers too and start to draw flowers.

The dorm is completely silent and the members are drawing and their minds are calm as never since the virus came. They finally realized why Hun likes to draw and after a while one wall isn't enough and they move to a second one. They are coordinated now and draw scenery with green meadow and cows eating grass.

"I am sorry for yelling at you, Hun."

Hweseung feels bad for how he dealt with the little one and rest of the members smile.

"Sorry for being bad boy."

Hun pouts and Seunghyub strokes his hair. He guessed that now it is his turn to apologize.

"I am sorry for being mean."

They feel better after apologizing to each other and just draw for few hours and eat snack. The virus trapped them inside their dorm and makes them anxious but they are strong enough to overcome this.