Seokjin&Taehyung&Namjoon

🍼little Taehyung

Seokjin supports his husband, of course he supports him, but it is hard. After Namjoon became the president of South Korea it meant Seokjin needs to give him even more support and give up his own work.

Supporting your husband who is also a president, means you have to attend many boring events and meet many boring people. One of the boring events is the re-opening of a huge Buddhist temple which got very expensive renovation. Many reporters and people are listening to Namjoon's short speech while Seokjin holds their little one on his hip. They adopted Taehyung a few years ago before Namjoon became a politician so they didn't adopt him to get more votes like some people think.

Taehyung is bored. He must be silent, he must wear a suit with shorts and uncomfortable shoes. Reporters are watching him and he wants to hide behind daddy, but can't. At least he can suck on a pacifier and holds fluffy stuffed sheep. The speech is over and Namjoon wraps one arm around Seokjin's thin waist to pull him closer for a perfect picture for newspapers and magazines. Then they need to greet the group of monks who will live and pray in the temple.

The monks are already waiting in a long line and Namjoon greets each of them, exchanges a few words while Seokjin follows him. He stops in front of the oldest monk who looks very kind. He is looking at Seokjin and Taehyung while smiling and Taehyung sees it as an invitation to do something innocent in his eyes.

Seokjin freezes. Well, everyone freezes expect Taehyung who slaps the monk's bald head again while giggling. The slaps aren't strong, Taehyung was just curious. The old monk bursts into laughter and gently grabs Taehyung's wrist to pull his hand away.

Seokjin feels like he is going to collapse. The monk isn't mad, he is laughing so hard his lungs hurt. Seokjin nervously chuckles and bows to the kind monk while also holding Taehyung's hands so he won't make a scandal.

"Hug mommy around neck. Okay?"

Taehyung squirms a bit, but hugs daddy around neck. The event isn't much longer and soon they can get in the waiting SUV. Namjoon can finally laugh on the top of his lungs. He is tired, hungry, but Taehyung always makes him happy. Namjoon calms down his hysterical laughter and strokes Taehyung's hair.

"You always know how to make daddy feel better."