PSY&Yoongi

Psy doesn't know why he is so excited, he will look after Yoongi just for 1 day and 1 night. The next morning Yoongi's daddy and appa will come back and pick him up. He knows Yoongi can be difficult, but he still thinks he is the cutest little one.

Right after opening the front door for his friends and spotting the cute little, Psy started to dance. Yoongi giggles because the dance is so crazy and funny! He doesn't even realize his daddy and appa silently run away to avoid tears from Yoongi.

Psy stops dancing and grabs a bag with Yoongi's things. He has everything Yoongi needs, he has many coloring books, crayons, he bought junk food and prepared movies and games for them.

Psy shows Yoongi the guest room where he will sleep tonight, he even bought bed sheets with Rilakkuma just for him. He helps Yoongi with unpacking his bag and then Yoongi sits his stuffed toys on the bed.

The weather outside is bad, it is raining outside. Psy turns on the TV and plays Little Witch Academia. Yoongi can watch his favorite anime and Psy goes to prepare a few sandwiches. Yoongi is quite hungry and he loves salami so he immediately takes one. After the snack and a few episodes of the anime, it stops raining outside and Psy decides to go outside. They can go on a walk, buy dinner and eat it at home.

It is quite cold outside so Yoongi is wearing a padded coat and a warm beanie. Psy is holding his petite hand and they walk around a near park. They stop in a coffee shop where they buy hot chocolate and then go in Psy's favorite restaurant. After getting home and eating dinner, Yoongi is tired.

He let uncle to shower him and then Psy lies him down on the bed in the guest room and takes Yoongi's pajama. Next to the pajama is a half full package of diapers.

"Do you wear diapers?"

Psy looks at Yoongi and the little one shrugs because he has no idea. He is usually so tired and he has no idea what daddy and appa do at bedtime. Psy puts the diapers aside, he doesn't know how to put it on and he definitely doesn't want to later change a messy diaper.

He helps Yoongi in the pajama and tucks him under a blanket.

"Do you have everything you need?"

Yoongi looks on the nightstand - he has a nightlight, a sippy cup with water. He hugs his white stuffed kitten and smiles.

"Yes."

Psy kisses him on the top of his forehead and smiles. He feels great when he can be Yoongi's uncle and the little boy is adorable.