Changbin&Hyunjin

🍼little Hyunjin

It is only 8 in the morning, but the weather outside is cruel. Sun is boiling everyone alive. Changbin prepares breakfast, he isn't very hungry, not when the weather is this hot. He only needs a cup of iced coffee. Hyunjin is already sitting in his little swimming pool. Changbin brings his coffee and a plate with Hyunjin's breakfast. Then he sits down on a small chair and smiles at his little boy who is eating and playing with a few plastic fishes.

Changbin is listening to the stories Hyunjin creates while playing. The hot weather makes Changbin's moves slow, all he can do is sitting there and drinking cold coffee. However, he can't relax with Hyunjin. The little one wants attention, he needs daddy's attention.

Changbin sits down next to the pool and dips his hand in the cold water. He grabs the plastic shark and pretends it is eating Hyunjin's soft tummy. The little one is giggling so hard he can barely breathe. Changbin stops and takes a plastic up with green frogs painted on it. He pours the water on Hyunjin's back and hair to cool him down. Hyunjin can get sick very easily, he felt dizzy the whole last week, so now Changbin is doing everything he can to keep him safe and healthy.

Hyunjin looks up at his daddy and suddenly doesn't want to be alone in the small pool. He lifts his arms in a silent demand to be picked up. Changbin pulls him up and holds him with one arm while quickly pulling his wet shorts down. Only after Hyunjin wears dry shorts, he sits him down in his lap and strokes his wet hair out of his face. Hyunjin hugs his daddy around the neck and rests his head on daddy's shoulder. The heat makes him tired, but he can't sleep because he is too hot. He hates it! His skin is sticky, he can't play in the playground and his friends are on vacations with their caregivers. Hyunjin whines and angrily pats daddy's cheek. Changbin catches his hand and presses soft kiss on the hot skin. He understands. Everyone is uptight, but all they can do is wait and survive the heat wave.