Hoseok&Jungkook&Namjoon - PART 1

🍼little Jungkook

The apartment is silent, only Namjoon's quick typing on his computer can be heard. The man works hard, he is an astrophysicist who is working on discovering how the universe works, how it began and evolved. He hopes to find a life on planets somewhere in the vast universe.

However, someone needs him in the apartment. No, it's not Hoseok who is fast asleep, sprawled across their bed like a starfish. It's Jungkook. The little one can't sleep. He is fussy and wants someone to hold him. His whining and soft crying won't wake up Hoseok, he is sleeping like a log. Namjoon raises his eyes from the computer screen and takes off his glasses. The bridge of his nose is a bit red due to supporting the glasses for many hours. Namjoon rubs his nose and forehead before getting up and going in the nursery. He pushes the pastel blue door with white clouds and smiles when his eyes land on the wriggling baby boy.

"What is wrong?"

Namjoon unfastens the popper fastening on the crotch of Jungkook's bodysuit and checks if his diaper isn't wet. He is still dry so this isn't the reason of his fussiness. Namjoon picks him up and holds him on his hip. Maybe a bottle of warm milk could help. Namjoon carries Jungkook in the kitchen and prepares him a bottle, but Jungkook moves away from the teat. Namjoon sighs and puts the bottle down again.

"Okay, we aren't hungry?"

Jungkook whines and put his head on daddy's shoulder. He doesn't want milk! He doesn't know what he wants! He wants ....something! And this is his daddy, he should know what Jungkook wants.

"Let's try to fall asleep."

Namjoon starts walking. The flat isn't very big. There is the main bedroom, Jungkook's smaller bedroom, kitchen connected with living room and a balcony. Namjoon stops in front of the big window and glass window leading on the balcony. The full moon is shining on their sleeping neighbour. Everyone is asleep, just one daddy with his baby are awake.

"Millions years ago, the Earth and another planet collided. The debris from the huge crash collected and created the Moon. Humans have landed on the Moon and daddy is working on landing on another planet. Mars."

Jungkook doesn't really understand him. He doesn't care about the Moon.

"Can you imagine us on Mars? Robots are exploring Mars and collecting samples so we can study it."

Jungkook is listening to his daddy, all the facts and big words are too complicated for him, but they are making him sleepy. Namjoon is patting his back and feels that Jungkook is falling asleep. His little one is slowly breathing and it tickles Namjoon on his neck. Namjoon knows both Jungkook and Hoseok don't understand his work, he knows the things he says are too complicated for them. But they can understand how much he loves them.