Suho & Chanyeol - PART 2

Chanyeol might look like a healthy and strong young man, but he is Suho's little boy, little boy who is sick all the time.

It looks like that Chanyeol enters a season of flues with the first dry leaf touching the ground. Suho doesn't understand. Whenever they are in a crowded space, they both wear masks. Suho forces his little one to wear padded jackets and warm beanies. Every morning he almost shoves a handful of vitamins down Chanyeol's throat and he still gets sick.

Right now Suho is hiding on the balcony of their flat. He promised to quit smoking, but sometimes things get so stressful he really needs a few puffs. Moreover, Chanyeol is fast asleep with a fever and ugly cough, he won't find out. Suho finishes his cigaret and hides the bud before washing his hands a couple of times and brushing his teeth. Then he goes in their bedroom to check on Chanyeol.

Chanyeol is still asleep which is a miracle considering he can't suck on his pacifier with clogged nose. Suho carefully places his palm on Chanyeol's forehead and winces. His poor baby is still burning up.

Suho goes in the bathroom and soaks a small towel in cold water. Suho presses the towel on Chanyeol's forehead and it wakes him up.

"Daddy ..."

Chanyeol sounds so pitiful, it is breaking Suho's heart.

"I know, puppy."

Suho strokes Chanyeol's hot cheeks. Chanyeol coughs and pouts so Suho pulls him in his lap.

"It's okay, daddy is with you and he promises you are going to feel better in a few moments."

Suho is lying, of course he can't know when will his baby boy feel better. He will take care of his baby, shower him with love and cook delicious soups for him to return to health.