Hyuna&Dawn - PART 2

🍼little Dawn

Hyuna isn't someone who panics easily. She is usually calm and cool, but today's morning is different.

Hyojong wanted to play. He woke up feeling little and he was full of energy by the time they finished breakfast. Hyuna felt tired, so she suggested playing hide and seek which doesn't require a lot of physical activity. This decision leads to the current situation - Hyuna can't find him.

She is standing in the living room and feels panic starting to clutch her stomach.

He is somewhere in their apartment, right? RIGHT?! What if he sneaked out? The front door isn't locked during the day.

Oh no, she must stop panicking! She can't call help, what would she say? I was playing hide and seek and now can't find my boyfriend who is by the way feeling like a 2 years old child?! No, she has to find him on her own.

She looked everywhere. Under the bed and couch. In closet, in the bathroom, hell she even looked in the washing machine. But she still has no idea where is Hyojong. She knew he is small and flexible, but this much? Hyuna tried calling his name without an answer. She tried begging and threatening with a spanking. But nothing, Hyojong is still hiding somewhere.

Hyuna wants to calm down so she goes in the kitchen to drink some cold water. She is standing next to the fridge and drinks water when suddenly she hears some weird noise. It is quite silent noise, but she can still hear it. Hyuna started to look for the source of the mysterious noise and after some time realized it is coming from one kitchen cabinet, from the one underneath the sink. Hyuna kneels down and slowly opens the cabinet. And there he is.

His legs are tucked underneath his body, hands firmly tucked under his chin. And he is sleeping, that is the source of the weird noise. Hyojong is peacefully snoring while Hyuna was dying in fear. She is trying to calm down her wild heartbeat and then has to press one hand on her mouth. She laughs and laughs until Hyojong stirred a bit. He is still asleep, but Hyuna better stops laughing and gently pulls him out. She half carries him, half drags him in the living room and put him down on the couch. Hyojong curls into a small ball and slips his thumb in his mouth. Hyuna looks around to find a pacifier and replaces his thumb with the clean piece of plastic. Then she drapes a blanket over his sleeping form and sighs. She is really exhausted, she had enough stress for today. Maybe a small nap next to her baby boy will solve it.