YOONGI&HOSEOK - PART 1

🍼little Yoongi
Many people would think that having a famous boyfriend or girlfriend is great but Yoongi doesn't agree. Yoongi's boyfriend Hoseok is a famous rapper and dancer but his fame means that he is very busy and unfortunately it means that he can't spend lots of time with his little one. 

Right now Yoongi is playing with few toys in the corner of Hoseok's recording studio. Hoseok is working on the last song of his newest album and he is trying to finish it as fast as possible because he wants to spend some time with his baby. Yoongi is in little space so he needs lots of care and attention otherwise he will cry or throw a tantrum. Hoseok needs a bit more time to finish the song and then finally turned the chair to his baby boy. Yoongi's eyes widened and he quickly sucks on his pacifier when he realized that daddy is finally free. Hoseok sat down on the blanket next to his baby and strokes his back.

"Can daddy play with you?"

Of course, that Yoongi won't say no and they started to play. Hoseok also unwrapped a snack for his baby and Yoongi quickly grabs a few of the goldfish crackers with parmesan flavor. Next is a sippy cup with apple juice and Hoseok smiles because he loves when his baby fills his little tummy. Yoongi moves closer to his daddy until he is sitting in his daddy's lap. Hoseok smiles and kissed Yoongi's chubby cheeks while also tickling his sides to hear Yoongi's laughter. The little one can't stay mad at his daddy for working so much, he has to giggle and hug his daddy around the neck. Hoseok watches Yoongi how he finishes the bag of crackers and then packs his toys because it is time to go home. On the way home Hoseok buys lunch and then they finally arrived home. Yoongi runs to the big couch in the living room because there is his nest. Little Yoongi acts like a kitten, he likes warm places so that's why he created the nest made from soft pillows, blankets, and stuffed toys. Yoongi sat down in his nest which is on the floor right next to the couch and his daddy brings him a bowl with lunch. Hoseok sat down on the carpet next to Yoongi and just watches him eating a hamburger.

Yoongi finished the food and then wants to take a nap. Hoseok is happy that Yoongi decided to take a nap, he hates when Yoongi acts out and rebels against every rule. Hoseok takes Yoongi's hand and leads him to his special room. The room looks like a bedroom a baby and a toddler could share and it was created just for Yoongi's little space. There is a crib with a crib mobile and also a toddler bed so Yoongi can choose how he feels. Yoongi pointed on the crib and Hoseok nodded in agreement. He easily picked up his baby and laid him down on the changing table. If Yoongi feels so small to sleep in a crib, then it is safer if he wears a diaper. Yoongi smiles at his daddy who diapered him and then Hoseok picked him up again and laid him down in the crib. Yoongi is ready to fall asleep, his eyes are closing while his daddy makes sure that his baby has everything he needs. A pacifier, a blanket, his stuffed bunny - Yoongi has everything so his dreams are going to be pink and fluffy, filled his unicorns and rainbows. Hoseok closed the curtains so it is darker in the room and then leaves the room.

Yoongi fell asleep and his daddy cleans their apartment a bit. He is an idol, he could pay someone to clean their home but he wants to keep this last part of privacy. Hoseok has his manager, stylists, and assistants so he is happy that it is only him and Yoongi in their apartment. Yoongi likes to sleep so his naps are usually two hours long, it means that Hoseok has enough time to clean their home before his baby woke up. Yoongi doesn't cry, he wakes up but stays silent. He only babbles something behind his pacifier and enjoys his warm crib. Hoseok heard some rustling coming from the baby monitor so he goes into the room. He picked his little boy up and goes into the kitchen. Tonight Hoseok has a concert, 50 000 people are coming so it is going to be a casual evening in the idol's life. Yoongi wants to attend the show but it means that he is going to sit in the first row of seats and he is going to only watch his daddy singing and dancing. Yoongi hates that his daddy's fans are stealing him away but at least he can watch him.

They eat a snack and then they need to head to the stadium where is going to be the concert. Hoseok put on his first outfit for tonight and then he is getting his make-up done while Yoongi watches him. The little one is curious and he would like to explore this huge place but his daddy is strict and doesn't let him leave his sight. Time for their parting comes and Hoseok kissed the cheeks of his baby for the last time before giving Yoongi's hand to his manager. The man knows that if he loses Yoongi then Hoseok is going to kill him so he grips the small hand and leads Yoongi to their seats. Fans are slowly filling the stadium and the concert starts.

Hoseok is great like always. His dancing and rapping are unsurpassed and his fans are yelling in ecstasy. Only Yoongi is pouting right in the front row right next to his daddy's manager and Hoseok bursts into laughter. He knows that he is on a stage right now and he should focus on the show but he can't ignore his pouting baby who is sitting so close. Hoseok can't speak to his fans when his baby sits there and pouts so cutely. Hoseok jumped down from the stage and overcame the few meters between him and his baby. Yoongi is shocked when his daddy appeared in front of him and then Hoseok takes his hand. Yoongi gasped in shock when his daddy pulled him out of his seat and leads him on the stage. Yoongi quickly grabbed his daddy's black jacket and hides behind him. On the other hand, Hoseok hands him a microphone because the fans deserve to hear him, they love Yoongi thanks to many pictures and posts about him on Hoseok's Instagram. Sometimes Hoseok has to share his cute baby with his fans. Yoongi hesitantly holds the mic and stares at the people who are amazed by the cute boy.

"Hello ..."

Yoongi is shy because of so many people staring at him. The girls are chanting his name because they know this cute little boy and they love him. Yoongi shyly smiled a bit and waved to them while still holding his daddy's jacket to make sure that he won't move away, Yoongi wants to stay hidden behind him. Hoseok smiles and speaks to his fans who are listening to his every word. Yoongi's smile is growing until he shows his pink gums and teeth. The crowd is cheering up even more but Hoseok knows that it is time for another song. Hoseok patted Yoongi's bum and waits until his little one moves. Hoseok leads him back to his seat and then runs back on the stage. Yoongi is still smiling while watching his daddy performing his songs and he no longer has a reason to pout. On the other hand, little Yoongi isn't used to being up for so long and the show is long. After a few more songs, he can't stay awake anymore and his eyes closed despite the loud music and noises.

The show ended and the fans are slowly leaving the stadium while Hoseok goes to change his clothes. His poor manager has no other option than to pick up the sleeping boy and carried him while also searching for the rapper. Hoseok is tired after the long show but he feels so happy. His blood is full of endorphin and then his manager brings him his sleeping kitten. Hoseok puts on his jacket and then quickly takes Yoongi from the man's arms. It is almost 11 in the evening when they leave the stadium and the manager takes them home. Hoseok is patting Yoongi's back to keep him asleep and also gives him his pacifier. Hoseok closed his eyes and enjoys the warm feeling of his babysitting in his lap and he kissed Yoongi's cheeks. He is tired but this cute boy gives him so much new strength.