BTS

Seokjin wanted one simple thing - a nice Christmas picture with his family.

This simple thing turns out to be very difficult. Hoseok is waiting, ready with his new camera while Seokjin finishes the last touches. He has a vision like every artist.

They are going to sit on a couch with their big Christmas tree in the background. Seokjin is wearing white jeans and red sweater with reindeer. Yoongi is such a good baby boy, he is already dressed in white leggings and baby blue sweater with two cute embroidered penguins on tummy.

Namjoon is currently wrestling with Jungkook because the boy hates his green sweater with smiling gingerbread man. It itches! And Jungkook hates itchy things! Whenever he is close to pulling it off, Namjoon comes and pulls the ugly sweater down. Jungkook is frustrated and close to tears.

Meanwhile Jimin insists on sitting his dolls on the couch because they have to take the picture together with his favorite toys. Hoseok is chasing him away, they want a picture with their family and if Jimin brings his favorite dolls, then the other littles will also bring their beloved toys.

And Taehyung? He is simply refusing to speak with his daddies because he was spanked yesterday. His little bottom isn't hurt, just his pride suffered. Taehyung thinks it wasn't his fault, he just wanted to eat the Christmas cookies Seokjin baked and the man didn't give them to him. And then he somehow finished a whole box with 20 cookies ...

Hoseok is patiently waiting in the living room. He wanted to wear a sweater with piles of snow and a cat saying Cocaine everywhere, but this idea was quickly banished by Seokjin. So now he patiently waits until Seokjin and Namjoon gather every little one in the living room.

Yoongi is close to falling asleep on the couch while Seokjin finally sits Jungkook and Jimin next to him. Namjoon comes with grumpy Taehyung in his arms and sits down next to Seokjin. Hoseok sets the shutter's speed and hurries to sit down on the couch with his family. Jungkook is sitting in Namjoon's lap, Yoongi is in Seokjin's lap and Jimin climbs in Hoseok's lap. Taehyung is sitting between Namjoon and Seokjin with daddy's arm wrapped around him. Namjoon's long fingers gently tickle Taehyung's side to force the boy to laugh.

The picture is going to be perfect. Seokjin is sure.