Seokjin&Namjoon - PART 2

🍼little Namjoon

Little Namjoon is so creative, it makes Seokjin proud daddy.

Seokjin bought a new fridge 2 weeks ago. Namjoon saw the big box and got an idea. He is going to be an astronaut.

Every day for the last 2 weeks, Namjoon sits in the box right after coming home. Seokjin bought him Buzz Lightyear's helmet and gun a few years ago when they visited Disneyland so Namjoon puts the helmet on and "explores" the universe.

Seokjin doesn't mind it. Yes, the box is big and it is pain in the ass because it takes up a lot of space, but at least Namjoon isn't running around their apartment. Namjoon makes swishing noises and occasionally screams Watch out! An asteroid!

Namjoon is happy in his own little world. He has his spaceship and imagination, that's all he needs ... at least until he gets hungry.

Namjoon listens to find out where is his daddy. He hears him doing something in the bathroom so he sneaks in the kitchen.

His adventure to get a snack from the fridge is successful.

There is a small box of strawberry milk he quickly snatches and then he opens a cupboard where are snacks. Namjoon steals a box of choco pies with marshmallow filling. He has no idea daddy is watching him until he turns around.

Namjoon tries to hide the snacks, but Seokjin catches his wrists.

"I don't think an astronaut can eat regular snacks. Only my little Namjoon can eat snacks."

Namjoon gasps in shock and quickly takes off the helmet.

"I am here! Namjoon is here and he can eat snacks!"

Seokjin laughs because his little boy is so desperate, he really loves snacks. Seokjin opens the box of milk for him, he knows Namjoon would make a huge mess. Namjoon carefully holds the box and takes a sip. He loves chocolate milk!

Seokjin strokes Namjoon's soft hair and kisses the top of his head while breathing in the nice scent of coconut shampoo. Namjoon sneaks one arm around daddy and sighs in happiness. He loves chocolate milk, but no chocolate milk is better than his daddy.