CRAVITY

🍼little Seongmin

"Come here my little sheep."

Seongmin looks up at his daddy who gently grabs him under armpits and picks him up from the bumper bed. Allen carries the little one in the living room and they can hear Wonjin calming down crying Jungmo. Little Jungmo still doesn't like diapers, but his caregivers don't like washing bedsheets every day. Their group got a week off, whole 7 days full of relax. However, the weather is bad. Strong wind is blowing, it is raining a lot and it simply isn't possible to go out. Wonjin promised the two littles a camping trip which isn't possible with such bad weather. Wonjin doesn't want to make his family sad, so he decided to create a trip in their living room. He built a big tent in the living room and put some pillows, blankets and stuffed toys inside so it is comfy.

He walks out of the bedroom with Jungmo and Allen smiles at the small baby. Jungmo is usually feeling really small when he is in little space, something between a tiny infant and 2 years old. Seongmin is usually between 1 year old and 3 years, so it means he is more independent. Allen prepared toasts with ham and cheese and now carries a big plate with them inside the tent. Jungmo and Seongmin are already sitting inside and smile at their caregiver. Jungmo is sucking on a pacifier and only looks at the toasts. He is feeling really small today so he would like to get a liquid breakfast and luckily for him Wonjin is coming with one. He is holding a bottle of warm formula and crawls inside the tent before handing the bottle to the baby. The bad weather can't ruin their fun, they lie down on the soft pillows and blankets and Wonjin starts to tell a story about bears. Jungmo and Seongmin are carefully listening, but Jungmo probably doesn't understand him, he just likes the tone of his voice. Seongmin is a bit sad they can't go outside, he wanted to try fishing and now he can't. Luckily for him Allen is ready for everything and he bought a toy set of magnetic fishing rod and bobbing characters like fishes, crabs, octopus and starfishes. Now he only fills a plastic basin with water and throws the toys inside. Seongmin happily claps his hands and Wonjin hands him the plastic fishing rod. Little Jungmo is falling asleep, he is feeling too small to be awake so Allen picks him up to carry him in the bedroom because he should be in comfy bed. He left Wonjin and Seongmin in the living room and tucks Jungmo in his bed. Allen is also feeling a bit tired, the weather outside makes him even sleepier. Rain is drumming on the window sill and Allen sighs. Yes, he should also take a nap because then he will have more energy to be a good caregiver.