GOLDEN CHILD

🍼 little Jangjun

The house is completely quiet. Daeyeol is cooking breakfast as silently as he can while Sungyoon is reading a newspapers. They must be silent because of their baby who is sleeping upstairs.

Jangjun is lying in their bed surrounded by pillows and blankets which created small warm nest for him. He is just a little baby so he is wearing a thick diaper and onesie with small puppies. Jangjun is also sucking on a pacifier and his mittened hands are holding his stuffed puppy. Daeyeol put the mittens on their baby's hand because of his bad habit. Jangjun likes to put his fingers in his mouth but it isn't healthy and he wont suck on his mittened fingers.

Jangjun is lying on his back and snores softly until he starts to pee. He frowned because this isn't comfy. He opened his eyes and squirmed in the very wet diaper.

"Ma!"

Jangjun is now really distressed because his mama and dada aren't here. Soon he is crying while downstairs his caregivers panicked and run to save their baby boy. Daeyeol lifted his crying baby and starts to slowly rocking him in his arms. He walks over to changing table and laid him down. He quickly changed his diaper and then kissed Jangjun's tummy. Sungyoon takes him from his boyfriend and carries him in the living room. Next to a huge leather couch is baby play mat. It has colourful design and few toys are dangling above Jangjun's head. The baby is trying to reach the toys while Sungyoon put a rubber teat of a bottle between his lips. The baby's eyes widened and he starts to suck while stretching his legs. Sungyoon smiled at their baby and kissed his cheeks. After the little finished his bottle, Daeyeol dressed him in knitted dungarees and sweater. Meanwhile Sungyoon unfolded a thick blanket on grass in their garden. The sun is shining, birds are happily singing after winter and first flowers are starting to appear. Daeyeol sat his baby on the blanket and sat down next to him. Jangjun is curiously looking around and then giggled when daddy slumped next to him.

"Is my baby happy? You will be swimming again really soon."

Sungyoon is speaking about his little inflatable swimming pool where he spends hot summer days.

Daeyeol carefully picked up a daisy and showed it to his baby.

"Lookie little one."

Jangjun sucks on his pacifier and then gently touched the flower with tip of his finger. Jangjun is very curious baby so soon he is crawling around the blanket and then grabbed handful of grass. He is about eating it but his mommy took it away with big frown on his handsome face.

They have to be very careful because their little boy likes to taste everything. Daeyeol gives him a carrot stick and the baby starts to munch his healthy snack. Sungyoon takes a cucumber stick and eats too.

Daeyeol gently grabs his baby under armpits and sat him between his knees. Jangjun put his hands on his mommy's knees and smiles widely. He is watching the blue sky above them. White clouds are shading sun and Jangjun pointed at them. Sungyoon is stroking his hair and then lifted him because it is getting cold. They head back inside and laid their baby in portable crib. The baby is soon asleep while his daddy goes to cook. His mommy changed his wet diaper and then only sat on couch next to the crib and rubs his tummy. He is happy when he can spend a day like this, doing nothing and only cuddling with his baby and Sungyoon.

Jangjun took a short nap and then woke up just in time for delicious lunch. His mama sat him in a highchair and dada brought a bowl with warm chicken broth. Sungyoon takes a spoon and dipped it in the broth. Then he blows on it and brings the spoon to Jangjun's mouth. The baby is eating and his mama and dada watch their little one. Jangjun finished the soup and wants to play now. Sungyoon took him out of his highchair and went in living room where is his play pen. He lowered his baby inside and Jangjun grabbed blocks shape sorter toy. He is trying to figure out where does a heart shaped block belongs and his mommy and daddy are waiting if they have a break or if he wants them to play with him. Sungyoon thinks that he is going to have a private moment with his boyfriend, but the baby now realised that he is alone.

"Mama! Dada!"

He turned around and his frown turned into a smile when he spotted them. He makes a grabby hands and Sungyoon with Daeyeol chuckled. Well if you are mommy and daddy then you can't say no to such a cute baby boy.