Seokjin&Jimin&Namjoon - PART 3

🍼little Jimin

Seokjin and Namjoon really love living on a farm in the middle of nice nature. Jimin also enjoys it because there is always something new and exciting you can do. He can collect red and sweet apples with Namjoon, he can take care of goats with Hoseok or he helps to Seokjin with canning fruit.

However, because of the coming winter, everyone is going to collect wood in a near forest which also belongs to their farm. Namjoon hooks up a trailer to their car, everyone gets inside and they head out to get ready for winter.

Jimin isn't very helping. Namjoon and Hoseok are cutting down a few old trees and they can't risk injuring their baby boy. Seokjin holds Jimin's left hand while picking up branches in a basket with his free hand. Jimin is excited, he would like to explore the forest which is usually a banned place.

After some time Jungkook offers to look after him. He leads the little one a bit further from the dangerous area and starts collecting wood. Jimin is watching him and gets bored. He hesitantly starts putting wood in the basket and Jungkook pats his back every time. They are silently working, only Jimin is counting every piece of wood he picks up until he screams. Everyone runs to him and panic.

"Did a bee sting him!?"

"Did he fall and scratch his knees?!"

Seokjin closely examines the little hand's of his kitten and sighs.

"A splint."

A sharp piece of wood is stabbed in the tip of his tiny forefinger and Seokjin carefully removes it. He kisses the wound and Namjoon is drying Jimin's tears.

"It's okay, nothing happened."

Jimin is still crying so they decide to wrap it up for today and go home. Hoseok and Jungkook are unloading the wood and Seokjin carries his injured kitten inside the house. He sits Jimin down on the kitchen counter and pulls out a box with first aid kit. He takes a plaster with Hello Kitty and gently places it on the small wound. Jimin sobs and enjoys daddy's soft kisses.

"Chimchim, you worked. And when you work hard and help a lot you can get a splint."

Seokjin pats the top of Jimin's head and sighs. Working is hard, but Jimin has his daddies who are ready to hug him when it's too hard.