EXO-CBX

🍼little Xiumin, Baekhyun

Chen knows that when Suho or Kyungsoo aren't around, then he must take care of little Xiumin and Baekhyun. Chen doesn't mind it, he likes his members, but he would like to take a break after a busy week they spent in Japan. Now they have 2 free days before flying back home and Xiumin with Baekhyun want to be in little space.

Their hotel apartment is a mess. Plates, bowls and empty wrappers are everywhere. They also bought many new toys and other cute things they found interesting. Chen tried to clean it up a bit, he doesn't want to leave such a huge mess behind. However, it is impossible. Xiumin and Baekhyun are both fussy, they are tired and both want to play with the same toy - Gudetama Tamagochi.

Chen is getting mad. The littles are whining, pushing each other and then Xiumin bumped into a little table and knocked into a vase which fell down and shattered.

"Enough!"

Chen's yelling is scary, he is usually calm and smiley so they littles got scared and froze.

"When you can't share it, then no one will have it!"

After saying that, Chen grabs the toy and puts it in his pocket.

"Daddy! No!"

They are both screaming and run to Chen.

"Daddy! Give it back!"

Xiumin stomped his feet, but stopped when Chen looks at him. Baekhyun is crying and desperately clings to his daddy. Chen is stern, he won't give the toy back. No when they misbehave so much. The littles cry while Chen cleans the ruined vase. The Tamagochi is in safety of his pocket and Baekhyun cries because he is sure their Gudetama will die without them. He wants to raise their Gudetama! Xiumin is soon bored and goes to find another toy while Baekhyun is sulking.

"Daddy ..."

He is whining and rubs his head against Chen's shoulder in hopes that he will soften up his daddy's heart.

"No, Baekhyun. You were behaving very bad, you can't push each other just because of a toy. What if you fell?"

Baekhyun cries a bit more before Chen went to get two sippy cups with warm chocolate milk. The littles are drinking and Chen pulls out the Tamagochi. He hates being a bad guy, but they need a lesson.

"Say sorry to each other, hug and promise you won't fight."

The littles are eagerly nodding while reaching their hands toward the toy , but Chen pulls it away.

"Apologize."

Xiumin and Baekhyun quickly hug and kiss to show they are still friends even if they fight sometimes. Daddy finally gives the toy back and they sigh in relief because their Gudetama is still alive. This time they really don't fight, they sit on the couch and play together like good boys. Chen knows their peace is fragile, the peaceful friendship can break any minute so he should enjoy the silence before cries fill the room again.