Yoongi&Hoseok - PART 2

🍼little Yoongi

Yoongi is the cutest baby as long as you pay all your attention to him. He is like a basket full of kittens and puppies - if you stop paying attention to them they will whine and cry. Hoseok knows this and it is hard to have his career and a happy little one.

Tonight is a big night for Hoseok. He is going to receive his fifth Daesang award and he is going to be the first solo artist to have five of them. Yoongi wants to go with his daddy, in fact he has thrown TWO tantrums today and the third one is close. Hoseok had to take him to a mall to buy a new dress. Two hours later they are still here and Yoongi is putting on the twentieth dress and Hoseok is starting to think they will be late for the award ceremony.

"I want this!"

Hoseok sighs in happiness and claps his hands. They are finally free! However Hoseok's smile died when Yoongi remembered that he needs new shoes. One more hour and they finally have everything and can go home. Hoseok needs to prepare himself and also needs to prepare Yoongi so he is exhausted before they even leave their apartment. Yoongi looks like a little princess and his cuteness pays off the troubles he caused today.

They look a bit weird. Hoseok is a badass rapper and Yoongi is a cute dumpling. Hoseok ordered a luxurious black car with a driver and they are sitting in the back seat while the driver silently drivers. Hoseok is stroking Yoongi's naked arms and needs to say that his baby is going to be the most beautiful person in the stadium. The Seoul Music Awards is taking place at Gocheok Skydome and the festival will run for 3 hours so right after the show Yoongi is going to be tucked in his bed.

They arrived and Hoseok opens the door while also grabbing Yoongi's hand. Yoongi has attended few music awards with his daddy but he always forgets how scary it can be. As soon as they get out of the car paparazzis turn their cameras toward them and clicking noises followed by flashes filled the air. Everyone knows Hoseok and they know that he doesn't show Yoongi very often. Hoseok can sense that his baby is scared so he grabs him under armpits and picks him up. Yoongi wraps his arms around his daddy's neck and hides his face in the crook of Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok is walking toward the entrance, waves to his fans and smiles for the cameras. Two reporters are waiting at the entrance so Hoseok needs to speak with them at least for a few seconds. Yoongi keeps hiding his face in his daddy's neck and Hoseok chats with the reporters. Everything goes well until one reporter pats Yoongi's back. She is just trying to be nice, after all Hoseok is the famous rapper and his little one is always so cute that everyone falls in love with him. Yoongi whines when she touched him and almost chokes Hoseok with his tight grip. Hoseok softly cooed to ensure him that daddy is there and Yoongi slowly lifts his head. He looks around and shyly presses his hands on his face. Yoongi is too shy in front of the unknown people but soon they can go inside. Their seats are located very close to the stage and Hoseok sat Yoongi down.

"Be a good boy, okay?"

Yoongi nods and fixes his dress while swinging his legs and looking around.

DRESS

There are so many people! Many famous artists are waving to the cute baby who wants to suck on his thumb before Hoseok stops him. The show begins and first group walked on the stage. Yoongi is silently sitting and after a while his daddy gently taps his knees to remind him to keep his legs closed. The award ceremony is long but it isn't boring thanks to the breathtaking performances from all of the groups and singers. The stage is also great, it has fire sprinkles, smoke machines and holograms. Hoseok's turn is finally here and he performs two songs before sitting next to his little one again. Hoseok opens a bottle of water and let Yoongi to take few sips before gulping the rest.

Hoseok doesn't enjoy a very long break because he needs to go and get his award. He takes Yoongi's small hand in his and walks up on the stage. Yoongi lifts his head and now he is really happy that daddy forced him to wear a diaper because this is terrifying. The arrival and reporters were scary. And walking up on the stage and looking at all the people who are staring back at him. His daddy picks him up and holds him on his hip. On hand is under Yoongi's bum and Hoseok's second hand is gripping the award. He is thanking to his fans while Yoongi holds the collar of his shirt. The little one is a bit scared but then Hoseok gently bounces him.

"Wave to everyone!"

Yoongi is fighting with his shyness and then lifts his hand. His small waving made everyone go crazy because he is too cute to handle. Hoseok holds his small treasure and Daesang award. He goes back to their seats and Yoongi can't let go of him, he clings to his daddy and Hoseok sat him in his lap. Yoongi is a bit tired so he put his head on Hoseok's shoulder and closes his eyes.