Seokjin&Yoongi&Namjoon

🍼little Yoongi

Min Yoongi might look like a badass rapper, but that it just a sham. The truth is that Yoongi is just a cute little dumpling who loves being with his mommy and daddy. Yoongi escapes in his little space as soon as he is sure that he has a free day. And during every free day Namjoon and Seokjin are ready to take care of their little dumpling.

Right now Yoongi is lying on his tummy on his caregiver's huge bed. He is weakly kicking his short and thin legs while waiting for his mommy who went to get a diaper. Seokjin loves his cute dumpling and loves spoiling him because spoiling little Yoongi is easy. And cuddling with little Yoongi is even easier because he is a little cuddle-bug. Yoongi is sucking on his green pacifier with a little frog and enjoys the pillows and blankets around him which smell like his mommy and daddy. Seokjin comes back with the diaper and gently grabs Yoongi around hips, so he can pull him closer. He diapered Yoongi and immediately feels relieved because now his precious carpets can't get ruined by Yoongi's sudden accidents. Seokjin picks his baby up and goes to see how is Namjoon doing with cooking breakfast. Seokjin isn't happy that Namjoon wants to learn how to cook, he is terribly clumsy, but Namjoon wants to cook so he can take better care of their baby.

Namjoon is focusing on flipping a pancake and doesn't know that his partner and little one are watching him. Namjoon flipped the pancake and Yoongi clapped his hands. His daddy turns around and smiles at his baby who is wriggling in Seokjin's arms because he needs to hug his daddy. Namjoon put the pan away from the stove and quickly takes Yoongi from Seokjin. Their baby boy loves cuddling right after waking up, he needs to get some skinship after sleeping. Seokjin put the pancakes on plates and sat down while Namjoon can't get enough of their kitten. After a while Namjoon is finally able to sit Yoongi in his high chair and put whipped cream and strawberries on the top of their pancakes. They need to feed Yoongi who is too small to eat on his own. Seokjin is feeding him and waits until Yoongi slowly chews and swallows. He is a slow eater so they need a lot of patience to finish the breakfast. Yoongi finishes his pancakes and daddy takes him out of the high chair. Yoongi pointed at the fridge and his daddy pats his back.

"I know, your milk."

Seokjin is already heading toward the fridge and starts to prepare a bottle of warm vanilla milk for his small baby. He hands the bottle to Namjoon who sits down on the couch in the living room and gently places Yoongi's head in the crook of his arm. Yoongi squirms in his daddy's lap and excitedly squeaks when Namjoon brings the bottle to his lips. Seokjin was up during the night because Yoongi wasn't able to fall asleep and kept crying so now Seokjin is happy to get some rest while Namjoon feeds him. Yoongi is sucking on the bottle and stares at his daddy who is smiling at him. Namjoon boops Yoongi's small button nose and kisses him on the forehead.

"You are so cute. You are my small kitten."

Namjoon smiles and tilts the bottle so Yoongi can drink the last tinniest bit. He burps him and then sits Yoongi down on the carpet. Yoongi likes soft blocks when he is this deep in his little space and Namjoon brings them. Yoongi claps his hands while Namjoon pours the blocks out of a basket. The baby grabs a yellow block and starts to bite it. Namjoon knows that the blocks can't hurt him so his baby is safe and as happy as possible. Seokjin fell asleep while making the bed so Namjoon needs to keep their little one silent in order to let his partner to get some sleep. Yoongi is satisfied when his daddy sat down next to him and Namjoon starts to build a tower.

"Stop eating them, let's build something."

Yoongi just blinks and looks at his daddy who is building another tower. The little one smirks a bit and then throws his slobbery block on the towers. Namjoon gasps in faked shock but immediately starts to build another tower just to hear Yoongi's giggling again. They are playing with the blocks for a while but then Yoongi got tired, probably due to giggling so much. Namjoon picks him up and grabs a blanket. He can't take him in the bedroom because Jin is sleeping there but the couch is big and soft enough for Yoongi to take a nap there. Namjoon wraps him in the blanket and checks his diaper, Yoongi's ivory skin is able to get an ugly rash in matter of seconds. The diaper is clean so Namjoon let him sleep and sat down next to him. Yoongi is sucking on his pacifier while Namjoon massages his small feet. Yoongi is sleeping so Namjoon can also take a break. He takes his phone and starts to play Angry birds, he usually doesn't play it. He dowloaded it because sometimes they need to distract Yoongi with a game. His mommy or daddy usually helps him with beating some hard level because that is their job - every mommy or daddy has to do everything to make their little one happy.