Onew&Taemin - PART 1

🍼little Taemin

Taemin is often labeled as a naughty little brat. Onew has hard time explaining it isn't his fault - Taemin's depression and anxiety make him act like this. But no one listens, Taemin is a brat for them. They can't see his suffering so he is healthy for them and should act like everyone else.

Even Onew's friends Minho and Kibum don't think that Onew is treating Taemin right. If Taemin throws a tantrum - like right now - Onew should punish him, they think Onew has to correct such behavior. And their friend doesn't care because Taemin is his little one, his responsibility. Minho and Kibum are sitting on the couch in the living room where is Taemin throwing a huge tantrum. Why? No one knows why Taemin does this so often. It is raining? He throws a tantrum. They run out of his favorite milk? He throws a tantrum. He is okay in one second and then something snaps inside his brain and he is screaming and rolling on the floor.

"Sit him in the corner. He needs to calm down and realize that what he did is wrong."

Kibum is frowning on his friend who is helplessly watching screaming and crying Taemin.

"Baby boy, it is not my fault your favorite restaurant is closed. We can order something else."

Taemin doesn't hear him, he is too busy with crying.

"What about Zhajiangmian? You like that too."

Taemin doesn't respond. Onew grabs him under armpits and pulls him on his feet. Taemin squirms and wants to throw himself on the floor again, but Onew is holding him.

"I understand you are angry, but crying and screaming won't fix it. Okay?"

Taemin is shakily breathing and hiccups a bit. He looks on his uncles who are patiently waiting so they could order dinner. They came to have a movie evening - they want to order dinner, watch the TV and enjoy the evening. They are bored, there is nothing they could do with the dumb pandemic. Minho pulls out his phone and asks everyone what they want to eat - Peking duck, Chow Mein, Kung Pao chicken, Zhajiangmian and Jiaozi. They will have a little feast, bags with potato chips are also waiting on the table in the kitchen. Kibum opens a bottle of white wine and they start choosing movies they will watch. First, they will watch something kid-friendly and later, after Taemin falls asleep, they will watch The Shining or The Truman Show.

Taemin wants to watch Edward Scissorhands and no one wants another tantrum so they say yes. And it isn't a bad movie. They eat and share the delicious meals while watching the movie. Taemin's tears and screaming are gone and Minho brings him his evening medicine with a sippy cup with Sprite. Minho and Kibum aren't mad anymore, they calmed down without the high-pitched screams stabbing in their brains. Taemin swallows his medicine and Kibum feeds him one Jiaozi. Gosh! Kibum loves the kids, but he is glad he is just an uncle who comes and leaves as he wishes. Onew is stroking Taemin's hair and feels how is his baby boy falling asleep. Taemin feels good with full tummy, daddy's hands in his hair and Kibum's warm side pressed to him. He stops paying attention to the movie and closes his eyes while also slipping his thumb between his lips to make up for his missing pacifier.