GOLDEN CHILD

🍼little Bomin

Seungmin loves peaceful days when he has no duties. It also means that Bomin can fully enjoy his little space and he can be as small as he needs to be to relax and gain strength to deal with his life as an idol. However, Bomin doesn't wake up in little space today which surprised his daddy. Seungmin says nothing and only kissed the top of his forehead before going into the kitchen to cook breakfast.

They eat pancakes with many different kinds of toppings and then the members have to leave because of work except for Bomin and Seungmin. Everyone is going to be busy so Seungmin decided to fulfill few easy errands to help the members. He has to pick up the clothes from dry-cleaners and Jaehyun's puppy needs more dog food. Bomin doesn't want to be alone so he decided to go with Seungmin.

First, they go to the mall to buy dog food. This mall is new and Bomin is here for the first time. This place isn't going to be his favorite one, he didn't realize that the new mall is so huge. The corridors in the mall are very wide and the shops around are big and full of costumers. Seungmin is confidently walking while Bomin behind him is slowing down. He hates big spaces like this. Little Bomin inside hates big spaces where everyone can see him, he wants to hide in his bed or in his daddy's arms. And insecurities of little Bomin are strongly affecting big Bomin who is feeling that he is slowly slipping in his little space.

After a short moment, Seungmin realized that he can't hear Bomin's steps behind his back and turned around. He immediately hurries back to him and sees that his boy is starting to feel little and Seungmin looks around. Bomin sneaked his thumb between his lips and sucks on the finger even when he knows that he can't do this. Seungmin gently grabbed his slim wrist and pulled the thumb out of his mouth.

"How are you feeling?"

Seungmin looks in Bomin's eyes and sees the confused and lost look. So his baby boy must be feeling really tiny. Bomin is always feeling somewhere between 0 and 2 years old and today he must be feeling close to one year. Seungmin decided that this is enough of running around to fulfill the chores. He grabs Bomin's hand and starts to walk back home. He is soon unlocking the front door of their dorm and changed Bomin's clothes so he can be comfy. He also gives the pacifier to the boy so he finally can let his fingers rest. Bomin sucks on the pacifier and his daddy picked him up. Bomin wrapped his arms around Seungmin's neck who carries him in the kitchen and opened the fridge. There is a plastic container with fresh strawberries cut in half and he takes the container and a fork. Bomin loves strawberries so he eagerly opened his mouth for the first piece of strawberry which is coming toward his lips. Bomin is quick in finishing all the strawberries and then Seungmin turned on the TV for him so he can watch some cartoons. Bomin is watching the cartoons and his daddy goes to prepare the bed for his little one's nap. Bomin is mad when his daddy turned off the TV but then Seungmin tucked him in his bed and lay down next to him. Seungmin is running his long fingers through Bomin's hair and tells him a fairy tale so his baby can fall asleep faster. Bomin stares in Seungmin's eyes and starts to feel sleepy. Seungmin strokes his cheeks a few times before Bomin closed his eyes. Seungmin slowly got up from the bed and pulled the soft blanket up so his baby is warm and comfy. Seungmin silently left the bedroom and then goes to send a short message to the members to warn them that Bomin is in little space. The members know what does it mean - they must be quiet and calm otherwise they are going to get beaten up by Seungmin.