Namjoon&Jungkook&Seokjin

🍼little Jungkook

Every family creates a routine, in Namjoon's and Seokjin's case it was easier thanks to Jungkook's obsession with bunnies.

Good bunnies brush their teeth.

Good bunnies eat vegetable.

The caregivers can use this reasoning in every situation - when Jungkook doesn't use his "inside" voice or doesn't want to clean his toys. The daddies avoid many meltdowns and temper tantrums by calling him bunny. However, sometimes it isn't so great.

Everything must have at least one bunny - his clothes, bedsheet, plates, .... And it also means they read the same book every damn evening for the last 7 months before they find another book with bunnies Jungkook likes.

Tonight after having a bath and being dressed in pajama with bunnies, it is Namjoon's duty to tuck their little one under a soft blanket with - you guess right - bunnies.

Jungkook is slowly blinking and watches daddy who opens the book. Namjoon is reading and even if Jungkook remembers every word, he is listening. Jungkook squirms a bit under the blanket and Namjoon lifts his head.

"Bunnies keep their paws under blankets."

Jungkook quickly puts his hand back and smiles. He loves when daddies call him bunny.

Namjoon continues reading, but Jungkook isn't falling asleep. He keeps staring at Namjoon who is getting frustrated.

"What about more cuddles and milk?"

Jungkook shrugs, but crawls in daddy's lap. Seokjin gets him a bottle of warm milk and goes to lie down. Lucky bastard.

Namjoon cradles his little boy and Jungkook grips the bottle. Seokjin prepares the best milk, it has a little bit of vanilla.

Jungkook is slowly drinking and Namjoon starts rubbing his little feet. This always calms him down. Whenever Jungkook can't calm down, they rub his little feet.

Jungkook drinks only one third of his milk and then falls asleep. Namjoon slowly moves him on the bed and covers him with the blanket. Jungkook whines something and Namjoon quickly pushes a stuffed bunny in his arms. Otherwise, Jungkook would grab his trousers or T-shirt and then Namjoon would be forced to lie down in Jungkook's bed - which is too short for his long body - or wake him up during removing his hand.

Namjoon turns off the light lamp on the nightstand and sneaks out of the room. He opens the door of their bedroom and sees that his husband is already asleep. Namjoon lies down and sighs.

"Tomorrow is your turn."