Seventeen

🍼 little Seungcheol

Seventeen is a big group. Their shows are long with complicated choreography and packed with songs. Every show leaves the members exhausted. Unfortunately S.coups is having a different kind of exhaustion. When he is this exhausted, he usually slips into little space. The members are silently watching him, if S.coups starts being their little Seungcheol they need to make sure no one outside the members speaks to him or the secret could be revealed.

Vernon is silently watching the leader. He doesn't know why, but he usually somehow feels when Seungcheol gets close to little space. They arrive back in their hotel in another nameless city on their tour and storm in their huge apartment. Joshua, DK and Jun are in the charge of ordering dinner.

Seungcheol feels weird. He knows this feeling. It feels as if he is sinking in cotton candy and he won't remember much in the next morning, he will feel relaxed, but he won't remember what happened. He goes to take a shower and he also washes his sweaty hair. After stepping out of the shower, he lies down on the bed and curls into a small ball. He doesn't care he is naked, the covers are warm enough.

Jeonghan comes looking for him 20 minutes later. He smiles at Seungcheol and gently pulls the blankets away.

"Let's get dressed and then we will eat, okay?"

Seungcheol slowly nods and lets Jeonghan to guide his arms in the sleeves of a warm hoodie. Jeonghan pauses his movements for a while before digging in Seungcheol's suitcase to find a diaper. The empty look in Seungcheol eyes tells him that an accident is close.

Their dinner arrived, there is enough food to feed the entire hotel. Everyone gathers in the living room and Jeonghan sits their little one next to him. Seungcheol doesn't want to feed himself, he lets Jeonghan do it for him and he allows himself to sink deeper in the cotton candy. Seungcheol curls up on the couch and slowly eats what Jeonghan gives him. Seungcheol feels so tired and tiny. He is warm and comfy, they are feeding him his favorite meals and soon Jeonghan will tuck him in bed. Seungcheol stops listening to everything they say, he doesn't understand them anymore. He is floating in his happy bubble when he doesn't need to care because his friends take care of everything.

Jeonghan easily picks him up and carries him in the room they share. Jeonghan tucks him under a blanket and strokes his hair. Seungcheol starts sucking on his thumb, too lost inside his head and the safety coming from Jeonghan.