Jungkook&Taehyung

🍼little Taehyung

There is one thing people should know about Taehyung before judging Jungkook's parental skills. Taehyung's legs are completely fine, they are great, in the best possible health. And yet, the boy acts so dramatic when he has to walk.

A few people walk around them and give Jungkook mean glares as if he is torturing the poor boy. Jungkook sighs and turns to his little drama queen. Taehyung is sitting on the cold snow, but he is wearing woolen leggings underneath his ski trousers, there is no chance he can be cold. Taehyung wriggles his toes in the Ugg boots and looks up at his daddy.

Taehyung simply doesn't want to leave the park so early! Why can't daddy understand?!

Jungkook sighs and grabs Taehyung under armpits to pull him on his feet.

"It is getting dark, we have played for 3 hours, we will come back tomorrow."

Taehyung pouts and shakes his head no. Jungkook is right no matter how mad is the little boy. Street lamps are enlightening the dark streets and snowflakes are silently falling from the sky.

Jungkook grabs his hand and gently tugs on the limb. Taehyung doesn't move, he won't go home!

Jungkook has no other option than to pick him up and that's what his baby boy wants. Jungkook is strong enough to easily carry his little one. Taehyung wraps his arms around daddy's neck and looks up. He loves winter. He loves snow, Christmas ... winter is the best.

Snowflakes are landing on Taehyung's cheeks and melt so he rubs his face against daddy's shoulder to get rid of the cold feeling. Taehyung watches the crowds around them. Everyone is getting ready for celebrating New year - Taehyung already has sparklers.

They are walking around Popeyes and Jungkook stops there to buy dinner. Taehyung is close to falling asleep. He played for so many hours and now when they are heading home, he wants to sleep. Jungkook abruptly stops and Taehyung lazily lifts his head. They are home. Daddy is unlocking the front door and Taehyung really can't keep his eyes open, he is asleep before Jungkook can take off his boots.