Super Junior

🍼Hyukjae, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Yesung

Things are getting too rough for Leeteuk's liking. His little ones might feel like 5 years old kids, but they are adults, very muscular adults.

The fresh snow which is covering South Korea is too tempting for the members to stay inside their warm apartment. That's why they run out in a near park and Donghae with Hyukjae starts a snow fight. Snowballs are flying through the air, the littles scream in happiness and laugh.

Siwon, Hyukjae and Donghae against Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Shindong. Leeteuk is trying to keep the fight decent.

Only Yesung isn't interested. He is occupied by trying to sneak a handful of snow in his mouth and Heechul always stops the tiny mittened hand and gently forces the snow out of his fist.

Heechul is having fun while watching Leeteuk trying to stop them. The leader is sometimes lost when he has to deal with the littles. He knows how to manage a group of adults, but sometimes dealing with the littles is too much.

Heechul waits for a bit longer and then claps his hands.

"Kids, let's build a snowman. Then we can have hot chocolate."

Hot chocolate is like a password to turn off their misbehaving. They start to collect snow and create big snowballs. The caregivers leave them be, they need to get tired otherwise they won't fall asleep. Ryeowook runs to find some rocks to create the snowman's eyes and mouth while Siwon hurries to find a branch to create a nose.

The snowman looks great and the littles are proud of their work, but now they want the promised hot chocolate. Leeteuk and Shindong are taking off their clothes and make sure everyone is warm and dry while Heechul is preparing cups of hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream. The littles put on their slippers and run in the dining room. They can't enter the kitchen when they are feeling little, it is too dangerous for them. The littles patiently wait in the dining room until Heechul comes and brings them their treat.

The apartment is suddenly quiet, the littles are busy enjoying the sweet treat. Shindong goes to clean up all the shoes covered with snow and wet clothes, he thinks that soon the littles will insist on going out again.