GOT7

🍼little Bambam

Jackson is a worried daddy who always observes his baby boy. And today Jackson sees how Bambam carefully chews. This isn't the first time Jackson has seen it and he thinks he should do something about it.

Visiting a dentist isn't easy. Jackson knows it will be a fight but they can do it. Jaebum and Mark are going with them so Bambam can see his uncles being fine in the dentist's office. Bambam doesn't know the destination of their little trip. He is sitting on the back seat between his uncles and sings along with the radio. In a while the car stopped and Mark helps Bambam to get out of the SUV. They walk inside and Bambam recognized this place. Jackson grips his hand and smiles.

"The doctor is going to look at your teeth, it will be just a little while."

Bambam isn't very sure. He hates dentists and other doctors. The nurse opens the door of his office and smiles at the cute patient. Jackson grabs his hand and leads him in the office. Bambam shivers after spotting the dental chair and wants to hide behind his daddy. However, Jackson picks him up and sits down in the chair before pulling Bambam in his lap.

"This will be just a moment and then we are going in a toy store."

Bambam squirms in his daddy's lap and the dentist takes a mouth mirror. Jackson is stroking his baby's cheeks and Bambam reluctantly opened his mouth. The dentist grabs a dental probe and Bambam almost closed his mouth again before the nurse stops him. The doctor is searching for cavities and other issues. He found two cavities and makes a mental note to scold Jackson for not making sure Bambam is brushing his teeth properly. He puts the mouth mirror down before grabbing the dental drill. Bambam flinches when he turns it on and the nurse holds a suction device to remove the build up saliva. Bambam weakly cries and rather closes his eyes. The dentist is carefully working on removing the decay attached to the two teeth before using porcelain filling to fix the teeth. Bambam cries a bit and the dentist finally turns the drill off.

"All done."

Bambam blinks and quickly sits up. Jackson hands him a paper cup with water so he can rinse his mouth and thanked to their dentist. Bambam rubs his eyes while his daddy is getting a long scolding but then they can finally leave.

Jackson sent a quick message to Jinyoung to let him know they are okay now and they get in the car again. Now it is time for the promised toy store. Bambam fell in love with large stuffed leopard and quickly hugs it while daddy pays for it. Back in the SUV on their way back home, Bambam put the leopard on his chest and strokes the little ears. He can't wait for getting home and going on a pretend rainforest expedition with his new friend.