VMIN&SOPE - PART 2

🍼little Taehyung, Jimin

@Someone_VLK this is for you

A sick little one is the worst punishment for Yoongi. Taehyung got sick and a fever is tormenting his body and they have no idea where he got sick. He is too small to explain what exactly he feels, he is 1 year old so Yoongi can just guess what hurts. Hoseok is trying to make Jimin busy and happy to allow Yoongi to focus fully just on the baby.

Tonight is even worse. Taehyung cried and then had some kind of a seizure when his body shook and he wasn't responding to his daddy. They immediately hurried to a hospital and doctors took their baby away. Yoongi is nervously bitting his nails while Hoseok is holding Jimin in his lap. They must wait, everyone in the big hospital is busy. After a while a doctor finally comes to them and takes them to see Taehyung. He is okay now, they will give him a few shots to make sure he will feel better and then they are free to go. Taehyung is still a bit drowsy, but he is awake enough to recognize the syringes in the doctor's hand. He immediately starts to cry and reaches his hands toward Yoongi. Hoseok admits, a part of his heart aches when his baby clearly shows he wants Yoongi. Yoongi cradles his poor baby in his arms and pats his back while the doctor gives him the shots. Jimin is sleepy, but hears his brother's crying, however Hoseok is holding his little hand and doesn't let him to go near Taehyung.

They are free to head home and Taehyung is clinging to Yoongi while Hoseok drives. The man tries to keep calm, he has Jimin who loves him but something is telling him that Jimin doesn't love him so much like he loves Yoongi. Yoongi is the one who is with them all the time, who cooks and plays with them. Yoongi is the one who knows the littles like the back of his hand. They arrived home and Yoongi carries Taehyung in the main bedroom. The baby is going to sleep with his daddy while Hoseok will sleep in Taehyung's bed. The next morning isn't really better, Taehyung is still feeling sick and clings to his daddy and Jimin is forced to play with Hoseok which is annoying because he is an adult and can't play so well. On the other hand Taehyung is the happiest baby boy, Yoongi is holding him all the time, he gets lots of kisses and hugs, this is his heaven. After a light breakfast Yoongi put Taehyung down on the spacious couch so he can take a nap. Taehyung is sucking on his pacifier while lying on a fluffy blanket when Hoseok appeared. The boy isn't asleep yet, but he is really tired. Hoseok smiles a bit and wants to leave him alone but then a small hand slowly peeks from underneath the blanket. Hoseok is a bit shocked, he looked around and thinks that Yoongi must stand behind him but no. They are alone. Hoseok hurries to the couch and gently grabs the petite hand. He strokes the perfect fingers of his baby and smiles when Taehyung closes his eyes. He doesn't mind kneeling next to the couch or his aching back which is protesting against kneeling, Hoseok can endure everything only if he is close to his baby.