SUPER JUNIOR

🍼little Yesung, Ryeowook, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Hyukjae

Leeteuk was really thrilled with their new album. They won awards, fans love their work and everything was fine. Things were fine until some fans started to insult Shindong for his weight. Leeteuk thought that Shindong would just laugh to the mean comments, but unfortunately the big man was harmed by the rude people.

Shindong decided to start a diet, one of the Yesung's infamous starving diets. An alarm started to yell in the leader's head because he knows where this will lead. So tonight when he is in the kitchen alone only with Yesung in his lap, he called Shindong to come inside. The man was just passing around the kitchen and wanted to watch cartoons with the littles in the living room but he can't say no to Leeteuk. Saying no to Leeteuk is the begging of a long interrogation.

Shindong walked in the kitchen and gulped after seeing his uneaten dinner. He hoped that Leeteuk is too busy with the two smallest littles but unfortunately he has eyes everywhere. Heechul cooked spaghetti carbonara for dinner, which everyone likes. Well, almost everyone because Shindong's plate wasn't almost touched and Yesung had to be forced to take a few bites. Now he is trapped in Leeteuk's arms and his head is resting in the crook of the leader's arm. Leeteuk is holding a baby bottle right in front of his mouth and tries to force him to drink a bit of the most caloric formula they were able to find. Yesung's stupid diets are making him exhausted and weak, so even little Yesung feels disgust toward food. The caregivers can't force big Yesung to eat but little Yesung is just a baby so they can do whatever they see as the best for him.

Leeteuk nudged Yesung's lips with teat of the bottle, but the little only whined and moved his head away.

"Shindong, I will support you no matter what but it is dangerous to change because of some fans who don't like you. You change one thing and then you will lose yourself."

Shindong silently plays with his fingers and doesn't know what to answer. He is hungry and wants to eat, but the comments really hurt him. It made him think that people around could see him as disgusting. He tried to lose weight before, but it never worked. Now he is determined to achieve his goal.

Suddenly Ryeowook appeared with an empty bowl after their popcorn.

"Can we get more?"

He is doing puppy eyes on the caregivers and Shindong immediately put new popcorn in the microwave. He hopes that maybe Leeteuk will be too distracted by Ryeowook who is babbling about the cartoons which they are watching. Leeteuk stopped Ryeowook and told him that he has a serious talk with uncle Shindong and the boy left with the popcorn.

"Shindong, just remember that if the things are too much for you, then you can come to me. Okay?"

Shindong nodded and Leeteuk pats his back.

"I will cook you something healthier than pasta."

Shindong wants to stop him, but Leeteuk is faster. He called Heechul who took Yesung and went in the living room. Shindong is watching the leader who is preparing him a salad with tomatoes, chicken breasts and other low fat things.

Meanwhile Heechul hates his new duty. Before he was in charge of making sure that the littles won't change the TV channel but now he is cradling little Yesung in his arms and tries to make him drink. The formula inside the bottle is still warm and delicious for sure, but nothing can move with Yesung's resistance. Rest of the littles are watching the TV and don't hear Yesung's whining while he is trying to escape the bottle.

"Just a tiny bit."

Heechul attacks the little's mouth again and finally manages to push the rubber teat past his lips. Yesung weakly squirms in his arms and Siwon turns to them.

"Do you want some popcorn?"

Siwon holds a handful of the popcorn and few pieces accidentally fell on Yesung's face. The little one frowns and Heechul sighs while preparing himself for wailing. Soon the high pitched scream filled the dorm and the littles can't hear their cartoons.

Leeteuk finished preparing food for Shindong and hurries in the living room.

"Who made you cry, my little bettle?"

Leeteuk grabs him under armpits and presses him to his chest.

"Everything is okay, we won't eat."

Leeteuk bounces him in his arms and walks around the room until Yesung calms down. Then he sat Yesung on the couch between Ryeowook and Siwon. He goes to finish washing the dishes and Heechul goes to prepare a bath for the littles.

Ryeowook sees the bottle lying abandoned and grabs it.

"Baby, eat."

Ryeowook nudged Yesung's lips with the rubber teat and Yesung latched on the bottle. He is sucking on the nipple and Ryeowook put his hand on Yesung's back. They are watching the cartoons and the baby doesn't even realize he is drinking the formula. When Heechul comes back he can't believe his eyes. Yesung finished the whole bottle and now watches the cartoons with his brothers.

Shindong finished dinner and goes in the living room with Leeteuk. They need to bath the littles, which is a long and hard task. After some time the boys are clean, the littles who need diapers are diapered and now the kids lie in the huge Shindong's bed while the man is trying to find some fairy tales book.

Soon he is back and fixes the blanket before sitting down and opening the book. The littles love when he reads a story because he changes his voice and always makes the story funnier. Yesung's insomnia can't get him when he has full belly and he is cuddling with his brothers. He is the first one who fell asleep and Heechul takes him in their bedroom. He is also tired, so they will lie down sooner. Leeteuk is watching the littles who are hanging on Shindong's lips and listen to his every word. Ryeowook fell asleep as the second one so Leeteuk picks him up and goes in their bedroom where he found Heechul asleep with Yesung in his arms. Leeteuk is also tired, so he lies down next to them and hopes that Shindong will manage to tuck the rest of the littles in beds.