NamKook - PART 1

🍼little Jungkook

Namjoon is usually very collected and calm man. After all, he is a professor, he can't kill his students. The problem is that the stupid virus closed every school in South Korea and Namjoon is forced to work from home. And that is very complicated with little Jungkook around.

Jungkook is usually the sweetest and cutest boy but right now he is turning into a little devil. Seokjin is the one who knows how to control Jungkook but Namjoon doesn't have the manual. He has no idea what to do with him and Jungkook can feel it, that's why he stopped being scared of his daddy. Seokjin is a doctor so he is very busy and because he doesn't want to put the lives of his family in danger he doesn't live with them for now and lives in a hotel. Jungkook hates changes and being without Seokjin is a huge one. That's why he is acting like a little devil and doesn't respect his daddy.

Right now he is jumping up and down on his bed, even after his daddy told him to stop, twice to be exact. Namjoon cooked breakfast and now needs to get dressed because his lecture is going to start in 10 minutes.

"Jungkook! Food is ready!"

Namjoon is buttoning his white shirt and tries to drink as much coffee as possible before the lecture starts. He can hear Jungkook's giggling and it is clear that he is ignoring him. Namjoon sighs and ties his black tie before he realizes that the desk in his small office is empty. There are only his books and papers with notes, but where is his laptop?

"Jungkook ...?!"

He knows that the little one is the only person who could hide the computer. He runs in Jungkook's bedroom and finds the little one jumping on the bed.

"I told you to stop!"

Jungkook pouts and crosses his arms over his chest.

"No!"

Namjoon grabs his thin wrist and drags him in the kitchen. There he sat Jungkook down on a chair and told him to eat. Jungkook grumpily starts to eat and watches his daddy who is running around the apartment like a madman.

"Jungkook, where is my computer?"

Namjoon takes a long breath and tries to stay calm. He looked everywhere and still didn't find it. And he can't start his lecture without his computer.

"Jungkook!"

The little one is playing with his breakfast and doesn't answer. Namjoon is loosing his patience and he really needs his computer.

"I will count to three and if you don't give me the laptop, then you are going to be punished."

Jungkook stays silent and Namjoon grabs him around the waist. Fine, if he doesn't want to be a good boy then Namjoon will be a strict daddy. He carried kicking and whining Jungkook in the living room and sat him down in the corner.

"Bad boys must sit in the corner for naughty boys."

Jungkook cries while Namjoon runs into his room. There he finally found his laptop, it is hidden under a pile of stuffed toys. Namjoon runs into his office and starts the lecture, a whole 12 minutes later, but he is there and says sorry to his students. Jungkook is still crying in the living room and Namjoon can clearly hear him. So it must mean that his students hear him too.

"I need a few minutes, I am babysitting my little nephew."

Namjoon nervously chuckled and hurries in the living room.

"Kookie, say sorry and daddy will forgive you."

Jungkook chokes on sobs and mumbles that he is sorry. He just really misses his mommy, Seokjin needs to come back and only then Jungkook can be happy again. Unfortunately, Seokjin can't come back when there is a chance he could infect them. Namjoon bounces Jungkook on his hip to help him with calming down and then goes back in the office. He turns the camera off, his lecture won't be bad only because they can't see him. With the camera off, Namjoon can hold Jungkook in his lap and the little one sucks on his pacifier. He is holding a rattle and plays with it so he is busy. His daddy is trying to be quick, he can make the lecture shorter if he sends them some of his notes. After some time he ended the lecture and carries Jungkook in the kitchen to prepare him a bottle of milk. Jungkook is calmer, the long crying tired him out so now he is a pliant baby who is grateful that at least his daddy is here. He watches Namjoon preparing the bottle of milk and then Jungkook wraps his hands around the plastic bottle. His lips latched on the rubber teat and he starts to suck. The milk is tasty, at least Namjoon can prepare a good bottle of milk. Jungkook is getting sleepier with every gulp, he takes and soon he fell asleep. Namjoon smiles and checks the time. He has 30 minutes before his next lecture starts so he can tuck him in bed and still can prepare for the lecture. Namjoon is happy that he has the chance to peacefully work without Jungkook crying or disturbing him. He put a baby monitor on the desk next to his computer and sighs. Two more lectures and the working hours are going to be over.