Wonho&Hyungwon

🍼little Hyungwon

Wonho likes 2 things - working out and Hyungwon. However, in these trying times Wonho has to do something he doesn't enjoy.

It is the best time to get Covid-19 vaccine. Wonho got his one a month ago and now when he is sure it is safe, it is time for Hyungwon's vaccine. Wonho knows what he promised to his little one - nothing can hurt him with daddy who will protect him. Wonho doesn't feel good that he needs to break that promise, but it is for their own good. Hyungwon is calm, he has no idea what is going to happen. They are sitting in the waiting room in front of their doctor's office. The waiting room is made just for littles so they can feel calm and safe - there are comfy sofas, a TV with Finding Nemo playing and many posters are decorating the walls. Hyungwon is watching the movie and doesn't care that other littles are going inside the doctor's office, get their vaccine and leave. Suddenly Wonho picks him up and goes inside the office where is their doctor already waiting for them. The man smiles at the little one who is curiously looking around. Wonho sits down and pulls Hyungwon in his lap.

Hyungwon finally looks at the doctor and realizes what is going to happen. He tries to climb down from his daddy's lap, but Wonho firmly holds him in place while the doctor comes near with the terrifying syringe with a long needle. He can't escape and simply screams on the top of his lungs. Wonho winces, but holds him still until the vaccination is over. Hyungwon is still hysterical when Wonho carries him out of the office and other littles waiting in the waiting room become nervous. Wonho quickly escorts his little one out of the building and heads toward the nearest McDonald's. As soon as Hyungwon spots the big yellow M, he shuts up. Wonho walks inside and finally puts the little one down. Hyungwon loves McDonald's! He immediately wants chicken nuggets and fries and he also wants McFlurry with M&M's. Wonho eats burger and watches how Hyungwon stuffs the nuggets in his mouth. The ouchie on his shoulder is forgotten when he can eat junk food. Wonho is usually strict and cooks healthy meals at home, so Hyungwon will uses his ouchie to get more rewards.