NamKook - Part 2

🍼little Jungkook

Namjoon is glad that schools and universities are open again and the virus finally let him to work. On the other hand, Jungkook's daycare is closed because too many caretakers are sick. It means Namjoon has to take Jungkook to work.

Namjoon isn't happy, it is going to be hard to teach while taking care of Jungkook. He has to wake up the little one, cook breakfast, get him dressed and then force Jungkook to sit in his stroller because his car is broken so they need to take the subway. Sitting Jungkook in the stroller is faster and easier than carrying him.

The morning is quite cold so Namjoon cooks warm porridge for breakfast and after finishing breakfast, he dressed the little one. Namjoon is already stressed out and they are still at home. Jungkook is too sleepy to fight with sitting in the stroller and daddy covers him with a blanket. A knitted beanie is forced on his head and they leave.

Namjoon is pushing the stroller through the crowded halls and hallways to catch their train. Every subway train in South Korea has a train car just for littles, it has bright design - today a train car with huge Pikachu on side stopped in front of them. Namjoon pushes the stroller inside, there are already many littles traveling with their caregivers. Namjoon checks that Jungkook is okay, the little one is half asleep while sucking on his pacifier. Namjoon fixes the blanket and checks the time, he will be lucky if he comes just 10 minutes late. Luckily, the subway station isn't far from his university and Namjoon speeds up. Jungkook is sleepily looking around and watches the students who run inside the building. Namjoon is out of breath when he finally reaches his classroom. He pushes the stroller inside and his students give him surprised looks. Everyone is peeking in the stroller Namjoon stops next to his desk. He takes the blanket and throws it over the stroller so it creates a veil and gives privacy to his boy. Jungkook is drifting back to sleep and Namjoon starts his lesson.

The boy is fast asleep for almost 1 hour before waking up. He listens to his daddy's voice for a moment, but he doesn't understand him. Jungkook stretched a bit and wriggles around. Fine, he had a nap and now he wants to play! The little one grabs the blanket and pulled it down.

"Boo!"

Namjoon's back is facing him, but he quickly turns around. The students are laughing because of the cute little and Namjoon picks him up.

"Class, this is Jungkook. Jungkook, this is my class."

The little one looks around and put his head on Namjoon's shoulder. The lesson continues, to Jungkook's disfavor. Namjoon ends a bit sooner, he knows Jungkook won't stay silent any longer.

"Everyone, read chapter 12. Okay?"

The students rumble while packing their stuff and left the room. Namjoon sits Jungkook back in the stroller and heads in his office. He shares office with another professor, but she is sick so they have privacy. Namjoon hands his phone to Jungkook so he can work in peace, then he will have another lesson and then, finally, they can go home.