Wonho& Hyungwon

🍼little Hyungwon

Wonho might look like a muscular and fearless man, but this fearless shell is crumbling when something is wrong with Hyungwon.

His little one is sick. Wonho called their doctor and the man said that hospitals are full of sick people in the same condition as Hyungwon. Some cruel flu is spreading in every city in South Korea, Wonho needs to try help Hyungwon on his own.

Hyungwon is currently resting in Wonho's arms. He is sucking on a pacifier - even though Wonho doesn't like when he uses a pacifier. Hyungwon's thick lips are dry and chapped. He lost so much weight and his skin is pale with a thin layer of sweat sticking to him. Hyungwon is cold and hot in the same time and every joint and bone in his body hurt. Wonho can only give him a syrup to treat his cough and sore throat, he can give him something to fight with the fever, but there isn't much more he can do.

Wonho is sitting on their bed and watches the city outside until Hyungwon squirms in his lap. The little one opened his tired eyes and Wonho smiles.

"How are we feeling?"

Wonho strokes the sweaty black hair and Hyungwon weakly cries. Wonho gently pats his back and kisses his kitten's cheeks. Yes, they are still feeling miserable. Wonho knows it is useless to try feeding Hyungwon, at least he has a bottle of warm and sweet tea. Hyungwon starts sucking on the bottle as soon as it appears in front of his mouth.

Hyungwon finishes half of the bottle before turning his head away. He looks outside on the dark sky and rubs his eyes. The blanket wrapped around him is so soft and warm ... and daddy's arms are also comfy. Wonho gently swings him in his arms and smiles.

"Let's wash you a bit."

Wonho has a small plastic basin ready with lukewarm water and a towel. He soaks the towel and gently runs it across Hyungwon's hot and sweaty forehead. The little one closes his eyes in bliss and Wonho fixes the blanket a bit so it reaches the little one's chin. Wonho smiles a bit and sighs. He will make sure Hyungwon is warm, comfy and drinks plenty of water. Wonho carefully puts his precious baby on the bed and stretches his back. Wonho lies down next to Hyungwon, but he knows he won't get much sleep when he is this worried.