ATEEZ

🍼little Jongho

If you ask Ateez members what is their favorite activity they would answer taking care of their little one. Yes, it is a hard work, but it is also fun. Moreover, there is nothing more precious than Jongho's smile. Everything on their little one is perfect. His cute nose and pink lips and ..... to put it simply Jongho is perfect. He is their perfect little angel.

Right now their perfect little angel needs an urgent diaper change. He is lying on his stomach on the soft carpet in the living room and watches the TV. He is deep in his little space, he is feeling like a little baby today which means lots of work for the members. Hongjoong is currently trying to deal with the huge mountain of dirty clothes which gathered in the laundry room and in the same time nags that no one in the household help him. Seonghwa is hiding under the bed in his room to avoid work and Yunho is painting the walls in Jongho's bedroom, again. This is Yunho's punishment, he was supposed to look after the little one but fell asleep and Jongho used the moment of inattention to draw on the walls. Yeosang is out with Wooyoung and they are doing the grocery shopping while San and Mingi are acting like they are busy taking care of their baby.

The truth is that San and Mingi don't pay attention to Jongho until he starts to cry because the wet diaper is becoming itchy. He weakly squirms to turn around to face his daddies and San finally spots his discomfort. He nudged Mingi with his elbow and points at the dirty diaper.

"Your turn!"

Mingi groaned but got up from the couch and kneeled next to the baby.

"Bring me his diaper bag idiot."

San rolled his eyes but raised from his comfy spot and goes to get the bag. He grabs it and tosses it at Mingi. Mingi carefully grabs the tapes at the sides of the diaper and prays that he won't find a poo inside. Luckily for him Jongho only peed so it is quite easy task. Mingi uses wet wipes to clean his bottom and crotch before unfolding a clean diaper and sliding it underneath their baby.

"San, you are such a bitch."

San knows that Mingi hates changing diapers, is it such a problem to change the diaper instead of him?! Mingi goes to throw the diaper out and then comes back in the living room. Jongho is sucking on a pacifier and whines when he spots his daddy coming. The baby is lonely without his daddies and Mingi has to pick him up if he wants to prevent a hysterical tantrum. San turns the TV off and Mingi sat the baby on the couch. Jongho is happy that they turned their attention to him and happily claps his hands. San and Mingi can't avoid taking care of him anymore. Jongho is babbling something and slobbers on his onesie while his daddies listen to him as if they can understand. Mingi thinks that maybe Jongho is hungry so he goes to prepare a bottle of warm milk for him. Jongho recognizes the silent buzzing of the bottle warmer coming from the kitchen and licks his lips. He really got hungry while thinking about milk.

Mingi comes back after few minutes and checks that the milk isn't too hot. It isn't so he brushes the rubber nipple against Jongho's lips and the little one immediately latches on it. He is hungrily sucking on the delicious milk and his daddy holds the bottle for him. After finishing the milk Jongho yawns and rubs his eyes. San grabs him under armpits and carries him in his bedroom. Jongho keeps rubbing his eyes and San takes a pair of thin mittens so Jongho won't rub his eyes any longer, his nails could hurt his eyes. San finished putting the mittens on Jongho's hands and then tucked him in the bed. Jongho whines when his daddy covers him with the soft blanket and San pushes a pacifier between his lips. Jongho sucks on it and his eyes start to close. He is asleep in the matter of few minutes and San sneaks out of the room. The little one is asleep and San needs to find another excuse to avoid doing chores before Hongjoong can find him.