Jungkook&Taehyung

🍼little Taehyung

Jeon Jungkook is lazy and he knows it. But he works every workday from 8 to 17, then he picks up Taehyung from daycare and after coming home he has no strength to clean their flat or do something more productive than preparing or buying dinner and getting Taehyung in bed. It isn't his fault the 3-room flat looks like a bomb exploded inside. A bomb consisting of toys, dirty clothes and unfinished snacks.

Jungkook wakes up quite late, but who cares, it is Saturday. Taehyung is still asleep next to him. He is wearing his daddy's hoodie which is too big for him, but Taehyung is just messy. He drinks from sippy cups so how it is possible he stains everything?! The floor of their only bedroom is covered with dirty clothes. Jungkook feels tired just from thinking about collecting clothes, going to the laundromat, ironing, folding clothes ... he is exhausted just from thinking about it. Jungkook closes his eyes. There are piles of dirty dishes in the kitchen, the living room is full of Taehyung's toys, ... Jungkook needs to get up. He is hungry and Taehyung will be also hungry so he should get up and cook something. Or ... they could go out. Breakfast at McDonald's sounds good.

Jungkook slowly gets up and starts looking for clean clothes. He accidentally steps on a piece of Lego, how the fuck did it get in the bathroom?!

Taehyung wakes up thanks to Jungkook's muffled scream. He slowly squirms in the bed and looks around to find his daddy. Jungkook silently curses and walks out of the bathroom. He helps Taehyung with changing his clothes and then goes in the kitchen. He needs to find his wallet and a cotton shopping bag because they really have to stop in a supermarket.

The flat feels tiny for 2 people when 1 of them is a hyperactive little so they spend most of their free time in a park. Jungkook is saving money to rent a bigger flat, but it is hard. He feels bad that Taehyung's friends go on vacations with their caregivers and get many toys and new clothes all the time. Meanwhile, Jungkook can't afford cool vacations and expensive clothes. At least his parents help him, they often take Taehyung on short trips like to a zoo.

Taehyung is excited. He is holding daddy's hand and together they walk in a near McDonald's. Taehyung wants sausage burrito, Jungkook orders sausage, egg & cheese McGriddles. Jungkook is smiling at his little one and really hopes he is doing enough to make him happy.