BTS - PART 2

🍼little Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin

Namjoon must have fallen asleep during the last night, because now he is confused while their boys jump on their bed. Seokjin is trying to shush them, he doesn't need so much screaming right after opening his eyes.

Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi are crawling on their daddy and appa, they force their caregivers awake because Santa visited them. Gifts! So many gifts are waiting in the living room under the big Christmas tree.

Jimin is wailing, trapped in his crib when everyone else has fun. Seokjin goes to get him before he will choke and Namjoon grabs Jungkook's hand. They go downstairs and the four boys run to the tall Christmas tree. Seokjin is holding Jimin and carefully puts him on the carpet.

This is the reason Seokjin loves Christmas. They are together, eat the good food he cooks and watch movies. The little faces are shining with joy when they are tearing apart the colorful wrapping paper (Seokjin will later recycle it). They are bursting into happy screams after finding toys they wanted.

Jungkook loves trains, there is a huge set of trains and train tracks made from wood. Taehyung loves Disney and princesses so he gets a porcelain tea set with Disney princess. Hoseok loves science and everything about universe so he finds a telescope. Yoongi loves Lego and Harry Potter, he gets Hogwarts Castle Lego set. Jimin doesn't care much, he is too little to understand. Seokjin opens a box with stuffed bunny and hands it to his baby so Jimin can cuddle with his new friends.

The proud caregivers are smiling while their little ones play with their new toys. It looks like Santa brought almost everything from the lists they wrote 14 days ago. Seokjin and Namjoon both know they are spoiling their littles, no one needs so many toys, but they often choose toys and clothes their boys don't use and donate them.

Seokjin leaves the living room, he has to cook breakfast for his family. They love toasts so Seokjin starts preparing everyone's favorite toasts. Taehyung likes eggs, Hoseok wants ham, Jungkook prefers cheese and Yoongi enjoys salmon.

They sit down around the kitchen table and start to eat. Seokjin is feeding Jimin between bites of his own toast and Namjoon is trying to find one thing they could do after breakfast. It is hard because they all want to do something else. Luckily for them, Namjoon knows how to prevent a fight. He decides he will go out with Jungkook and Taehyung and Hoseok with Yoongi can stay with appa and watch a movie. They get dressed and leave while Seokjin picks his little duckling and goes to put on some movie.