Silver knife|Andrew|Luca

It started off as a craving, you wanted something sweet,something chocolate covered and salty! But you didn't know what exactly....oh! " Oh oh oh ohhhhh!!!" You rolled out of bed and flew to the kitchen,"Good morning Luca"

"Morning, where are you off to in such a hurry?" He still had a bit of tooth paste on the corner of his lip.

"Im off to go make something sweet! I'm thinking chocolate covered pretzels"

He perked up after that,"ohhh! Make me some!"

"Sure"

That's all it should have been, you making a small snack but of course that's not how it ended up going. Now three hours in you were covered in flour, eggs and a bit cake batter.

Resting your head on the table you sat in regret, how the hell were you going to explain the fact that you'd accidentally made four different cakes? Come to think of it, WHO ACCIDENTALLY BAKES A CAKE!? But then again your official title was "The confectionery" so it did make some sense at least...

You sighed as you watched the four cake rise in the brick oven, they were small; About the size of a smash cake each but you didn't know anyone who likes sweets as much as you! So who was going to help you eat all of these?! Maybe today was someone birthday?

"Pf, as if I'd be that lucky.."

That's when the kitchen door slowly creeped open,"ohhh what smells good?" Luca flopped down next to you and peered into the oven,"cake? Whos birthday is it?"

"No one's, I accidentally made too many..."

"Acc- How do you accidentally bake four cakes?!" He laughed, wheezing a bit.

"Its not funny asshole!"

"Its very funny! Hahaha! Ohhhh! Oh man! My sides hurt!" He rubbed his ribs and face,"but seriously ill take one of them off your hands..hmm...which one do I want...." he scratched the inside of his palm and twitched,"I want.....mmmmm....That one!" He pointed to the center one,"is that a cheesecake?" Luca pointed, listening for certain someone out in the hallway.

"Hmm yeah, I was going to add a bit of chocolate drizzle with some blueberry flakes,you want it?"

"Actually I d-"

"Um!" The kitchen door suddenly opened revealing the grave keeper, he stood near the door wringing his wrist,"Is...is it ok if...I...um"

"Hm? Oh Andrew? Your back? I thought you had a quick match today" you turned around to meet his shy gaze.

"Yeah Andrewkins, We thought you had a match today" Luca snickered and sat backwards in his chair, resting his chin on his fist,"I was just about pick out which cake I wanted"

Andrew made a face, Luca being the nosy possum he was had snuck up on Andrew while he was watching you bake.

"Ehhh? Does my favorite wittle gwave keeper have a cwush?"

"Its not like that!" He nearly jumped out of his skin when Luca finally spoke up,"I just...I just really wanted some cheesecake, that's all"

When he finally garther up the courage he made his request,"Can I please have a slice of the cheesecake!? I know it's rather out of the blue since your new here and all but I-"

"Sure,you can have the whole thing"

"Eh?" He was a bit surprised at easily you said yes, most people would want to trade or demand a favor.

"I said 'sure' it's yours if you want that badly," you checked the over and finally decided to pull the cakes out and start decorating them,"do you want to make your own?" You offered the albino the scoop of frozen blueberries.

"Ah,sure " he followed you around the table and washed his hands.

"when you scoop be sure to- you can come closer you know?" He was a good 10 feet away from you," I won't bite"

"I do though!" Luca spoke up,eyeing the chocolate cake sitting on the table waiting to iced.

"Silence rat!" You flicked a blue berry at him.

"Um, I'm ok here, thank you miss.___, for the food" Andrew looked at the now decorated cake in front of him. It looked so professional! The blueberries were placed near the edges neatly. It almost made him not want to eat it!

"It looks good, I made a makeshift icing tube for you,here, I'll show you how to use it" you'd put a bunch of icing in a small zip lock bag and cut the smallest of holes near the tip. Handing it to Andrew you cupped his hand together in yours and squeezed just enough to get it out,"there you go,try not to squeeze too hard ok?

He had gone stiff," t-thank you,"

"Awww how cute!" Luca cooed.

"Should you be- HEY GET BACK HERE WITH THAT!"

The damn prisoner had taken the rest of the deserts and places them on a plate,stacking them high up and running off with them.

"You never said all I could have just one! Thanks for the snack,___!" And he slipped out the door.

"HEY!" you grabbed a butter knife and gave chase leaving the grave keeper by himself. He could hear you and Luca knocking over chairs and the subtle thumping of your butter knife being rammed into the wall.

He sighed,"so noisy...ahhh-hmp!" He cut himself the smallest of slivers and hummed,"tasty"

You really were a good cook-

CRASH!

oh dear,that sounded bad! He should probably go help!
.
.
.
After this last bite!