Down bad horrendously| Naib 🍋-ish

You let out another sigh, your chest felt heavy, you felt off balanced and all you wanted to do was lay down. You thought about your baby, waiting for you back at home while you tried to survive death game after death game. He was the only thing keeping you going, when this was over you'd never have to work a day in your life again.

"What's up with you?" Naib asked, kicking his feet up on the opposite chair next to you.

"My chest hurts"

"You sick or something?"

"No just pregnancy problems"

He stopped leaning back and his chair and stared at you, "your pregnant?!"

"I was before I came here, I have a son waiting for me back at home, my sister is watching him"

He grunted, "Got a picture of him?"

"Can't afford any but he looks just like me"

"So where's the father?" He played with the twisty he usually used to keep his hair up.

"Dead, he was a good man, would have been a great father"

That made something in his chest ache, he shouldn't be happy that your husband was dead it was horrible but he couldn't help himself. He didn't know how or when it happened but he'd caught feelings and had it bad. Real bad.

"You...must have loved him deeply"

"Romantically? No, We were friends actually, a few drinks here and there and no condom, you know the rest"

He forced the excitement down, that meant he still had a chance-

'Stop thinking about her like that idiot,' he scolded himself, but he couldn't help it. You'd grown on him, those stupid remarks and comebacks you always had ready did things to him. That smug, knowing look in your eyes when you had a plan or when you were sleepy you'd make the cutest little moans and- shit. He crossed his legs, praying that his mind wouldn't wander anymore.

"I see"

"Yeah but it's whatever, God you'd think after I stopped nursing they'd stop producing so damn much" you hissed, irritated that another bra had gotten soaked in breast milk.

"...you still do that?"

"One of the many perks of being a mom I guess"

Naib swallowed his spit back, what he was about to ask was stupid and probably super weird but-

"Hey"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to hear about my leaky boobs haha" you snickered at your joke.

"Can I taste it"

"...."

"...."

"Like...for real?"

"Yeah"

You squinted at him, "why?" You weren't going to lie that was super random and weird but! When your cousin was pregnant and you saw her breastfeeding you had wanted to try it too.

"Curious" He wanted to ignore the fact that having your tits in his face would probably make him jizz on the spot.

"...ok" you hopped off your stool.

"Wait for real?" He was surprised you hadn't slapped him and told him to never talk to you again.

"Yeah, I don't care, besides I think you're cute so eh" you shrugged and opened your bedroom door.

How many times had he imagined coming in here and having his way with you? He could probably pin you down and slip inside you and no one would be able to stop him. You'd probably enjoy it too, maybe if he played his cards right, you'd let him eat you out.

"You've got to be the most laid back woman I've ever seen"

"Heh, don't fall for me~"

It was already too late for that

He sat at the edge of your bed while you slipped your shirt off, the dark bra you had on had stains on it. His mouth watered at the sight of you slowly unclasping your bra.

"Can I eat you out after this?" He was going to die if you said no. He wanted that cunt in his mouth.

"Just what every woman wants to hear,sure"

He wiped away a bit of drool and made sure you landed nice and snug in his lap and by snug he meant unable to run away. He wasn't going to let you go, not until he had his fill.

"Awww mommy's gotta feed her baby"  you teased him a bit and winced when he bit a nipple. The feeling of milk quickly dripping out caused a bit of relief.  He hummed, enjoying the taste of you finally finally finally on his tongue. He'd been wondering for days what youd taste and now he had the answer.

"Taste good" he grunted out,tongue furiously flicking your sore nipple. A bit of milk dribbled down the side to which he immediately chased after. It rolled down to the under side of your breast and he happily lapped it away. Leaving a warm,cooling trail of saliva in his wake,"I want you so fucking bad" he confessed, suckling away on the other tit,"I want you bent over my desk," This is what you did to him,you ruined him.

"Is that all you wanna to do?"

His hands pulled you closer and grinded his hard on deep into your clothed sex,"the amount of times I waned to plow into you,fuck your cunt raw..." he let out a low snarl," he wanted you,right now. His pants were too tight because of you. This was your fault.

"You gonna fill mommy's cunny up with your seed then?"

That was a good idea,he could have you all swelled up with his child and fuck you stupid to his hearts content! Better yet he could practice retieing knots and tie you to his bedpost.

"Fuck yes," all he wanted was to feel you around him,that's it. If he could have you once he could die a happy man,"You'd feel so good on my tongue" under him on top of him it didn't matter,he just wanted you,badly.

"Aw,You really are a cutie,I tell you what," you hooked a clawed finger in his chin and pulled him away from you chest,he whined,"my poor little Alsation, you just can't get enough can you?" You stroked his hair like one would a pet and he whined you tugged on his baby hairs,"none of that,or I'll get you a muzzle"

"No,no muzzle" he growled, you weren't going to stop him from getting what he wanted.

"I have to get going,I have a match soon,"He growled again and sunk his nails into your skin," I'll let you do anything you want later, ok Alsation?"

He didn't know what that ment or what you were calling him but if it ment he could have you all to himself then he didn't care.

"Fine"

You snickered,"Thats a good boy~"

A/N: Naib rn,: Goo goo ga ga ....I want...I want milk 🥛