jojo vs jojo| Joseph

Mini jojo and jospeh don't get along,at all

"Joseph? Where are you?"

The count,hearing his name,lifted his head up from his drink.

"There you are baby!"

The back of his neck flushed a light pink, you'd never called him 'baby' before but he could get used to it! However you were still no where to be seen. Just where were you?

"___, I am-"

"You're so handsome! My baby boy! Awww! You look so handsome in such a dapper outfit!"

In the next room over You'd dressed the most foul beast of all creatures up in a black suit.

Mini jospeh

Joseph sneered at it, watching the pet parade around in his D.M skin.

How dare it? Thinking you could love it more than he?

"___, may I have your attention?" He asked from the archway.

Your turned around cheeks hurting from smiling so much, "yes? Oh you look so handsome!" He too had slipped on his D.M skin. Albino snake happily curled around his neck.

"We need a picture of you two! You both look so cute!!" You could hardly take it! You wanted to kiss and snuggle them both!!

"I think that we, as in just us, should," he gave a waist low bow,"After you" He made sure you were in front of him and guided you to another room where you both could be alone.

Mini Joseph didn't like that, at all.

He meeped for your attention and held his tiny arms up.

"Whats wrong baby? Did you want to come with us?"

"He can stay here,I need your attention for this"

You deflated a bit,"oh, You stay here Jojo I'll be back soon"

Not that you could see it but Jospeh had this haughty smirk on his face. Blue eyes narrowing in satisfaction,"this way" he put an elegantly clawed hand on your hip and guided you with him.

"What exsactly did you have in mind?" You asked when Jospeh closed the door behind you.

"I mearly required my dear ones attention,now that I have it,"he turned on the gramophone,"care for a waltz?"

You laughed,"Jospeh you know I don't know how to waltz," stepping into his awaiting graps you held onto his gloved hand,"but I accept" and he guided you both into a slow and steady dance.

You were busy trying to stare at his feet to make sure you didn't step on his toes.

Jospeh struggled to hold back a laugh. You were so sweet! "My joy,there's no need to seek perfection it's just us" unlike at home,there was no need to be 'perfect'. No need to keep up an act or speak a certain way. Here was their personal safe haven no one could get in and-

The music suddenly stopped and you and Joseph could see mini jojo standing by the wall. He had big fat tears in his eyes and was holding the cord in his tiny,tiny! Paws.

He meeped sadly and it broke your heart in two.

"Oh jojo I'm sorry for ignoring you!"

Jospeh watched,annoyed that his miniself had conveyed such a well thought out plan. You might not have been able to see through it but Jospeh could see those crocodile tears from a mile away!

When you scooped the pet up,holding it like a baby jospeh watched as his mini pet stuck its tongue out at him!

'Well played you little roach' but it takes two to play a game.

"Well then,it seemed my...little self,wants to be apart of our dance," he dug for a rather up beat disc and placed the needle on the record,"then let it join" some old big band started to blast.

You had to set the pet down to dance with the original.

jospeh had come to enjoy many things his old life had never invented! Especially music! He wasn't great at dancing and neither were you but it didn't matter.

No one else was here,so all three of them danced to their hearts content. With both you and Jospehs hands together you both moved back and forth in a simple rhythm. Mini jospeh was between you both. Spinning and dancing by himself.

"He so cute! We need to get a pet version of me! I don't want my baby getting lonely!"

A mini you? Joseph picture a tint version of you following him across the map. Cheering him on as he chases and chaired people!

"I will speak to the baroness about that"

He needed a mini you, desperately