Magic Kingdom |Mike|Naib|Eli|Norton|Aesop

●Eli Clark

Eli is always down to go somewhere with you! It could be six flags, a museum, an art exhibit he's down for it!

With brooke on one Shoulder and you hand in his, Eli ready to go explore the very over priced Amusement park.

He's the one who prepared the snacks and drink while you do all the planning, he dosent mind just trailing around with you but he does want to go see the Castle more than anything else!

His favorite movie has to be the hunch back or nortre dame

He'll bring looks of sunscreen cause he knows how hot and bright it gets outside he also offers it too other people waiting in line!

"____! Come look!" He's got Brooke all dressed up in tiny Mikey ears, grinning so hard you could tell he was trying to hold back his 'loud' laugh.

"Oh Brooke don't you just looks adorable!"

She isn't very happy but tolerates Eli fussing over her while you take pictures

Eli does have to sit down every once in a while to make sure Brooke is OK, he'll come sit with you and look at the map as you cross things off

"is there a fire work show tonight?"

"mmhm, Should we leave Brooke in the hotel,? They might be a bit much for her" you stroked her feathers. She tilted her neck up for more scratches and you kissed her fluffy head.

"It depends if she wants to come or not" he was tired but he was having so much fun with you and Brooke!

"Oh my God! Lets get a picture with Donald!" The giant mascot was kneeling in front of a child and was signing 'I love you!'. You could hear the child shreek in excitement and hug the giant duck

"awwww Eli, Donald knows sign language! He said I love you to that kid" you rested your head on his shoulder and squeezed his hand.

"I can do that" he signed it too you and you smiled into his neck

"Thank you, I love you too, we should go get a picture real quick before he leaves"

"After you"

"Mr.Duck! Can we get a quick picture!?" Donald pretended to think about before give a 'Sure why no' kind of shrug. Flanking the bird on either side one of the parks employees took a photo.

"would you mind if Brooke said hello?" The brown back owl ruffled her feathers excitedly and immediately flew onto Donald Ducks head.

"Brooke" the owl let out a huff yet seemed pleased to be taking a photo with the usually angry bird,"Brooke,come on, we have to go....Brooke?" She was very happy on her new perch.

"ahhh, should I get her or- H-hey!" Donald began marking off with Brooke still on his head like soilder

"Wha- Brooke come back!"  The two of you chases after the birds for a good two minutes.

●Norton

Oh lord, good luck trying to convince him to go. Out of all amusement parks Norton despises,yet respects,Disney in his own Norton-y way.

Thinks it's over rated and would rather go to a restaurant with you

If it's somewhere you really,REALLY, want to go he'll cave, he dosent like seeing you upset

Norton spent most of the time preparing with coupons and trying to find online discounts. He's got friends everywhere so the trip costs only a fraction of what you were originally going to have to pay!